Trenayvian "Trey" Amos CB hits the Portal AGAIN (this time from Bama)

Why the **** does Bama need corners? Don’t they get like 3-5 four or five stars committed to them in the December signing period?

Like **** let other people wet their beak.
Him across the field from Kool-Aid would be unfair.

Advertisement
******* hilarious. I would **** myself if the Gaytors demand this kid submits video.
B54B2934-B0E5-4F29-98E0-C4D43103B872.jpeg

He’s from the same town in Louisiana as Raymond btw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something wrong with Napier if he can’t pull him in. One of his former players, Raymond at CB coach, guaranteed starter (guessing), and national stage.

An absolute slap in the face if he goes anywhere else.

Billy and G5s got slapped across the face but unfortunately, it wasn't Mario doing it.

slow motion GIF

This guy signed up to be a backup CB?! Bama already has their starters at CB in place, at best he's their 3rd corner on the boundary.

This kid done lost his mind. If you have talent, they (NFL) will find you. Why leave a spot where you're a starter and considered to be a impact player to be a backup/depth player.

Advertisement
This guy signed up to be a backup CB?! Bama already has their starters at CB in place, at best he's their 3rd corner on the boundary.

This kid done lost his mind. If you have talent, they (NFL) will find you. Why leave a spot where you're a starter and considered to be a impact player to be a backup/depth player.

But they don’t lol. They brought this kid in to compete vs Terrion Arnold for the CB spot opposite McKinstry. Arnold lost his spot last year to Ricks late in the season. He isn’t a sure thing to start and competition is what is needed. My money would be on Amos to eventually take that spot tbh.

Advertisement
But they don’t lol. They brought this kid in to compete vs Terrion Arnold for the CB spot opposite McKinstry. Arnold lost his spot last year to Ricks late in the season. He isn’t a sure thing to start and competition is what is needed. My money would be on Amos to eventually take that spot tbh.
He would’ve been guaranteed to start here. Frankly whoever is the loser of this battle would start here.

Must be nice for these teams. OSU stole a DT that would start here or at minimum be the first off the bench.

Don’t want to hear **** from Saban about the portal. It’s enabled him to cover up all of those busts he has at CB or at RB last year.

Advertisement
Back