Treayaun Webb decom's from UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Their going to be a run centric offense utilizing multiple backs. Their absolutely in it.
Don't think man said they are not in it. He said they are not getting him. Im leaning that way too. But you never know. Btw our run game is not gonna be anything to sneeze at either. I would put good money we have a better offense than UF this coming season.

Don't think man said they are not in it. He said they are not getting him. Im leaning that way too. But you never know. Btw our run game is not gonna be anything to sneeze at either. I would put good money we have a better offense than UF this coming season.
That’s fine. I’m just saying their going to be run heavy. That’s Napier’s game. And he has a QB who can run that system if he stays healthy. We will definitely be a run based offense. But we also have a QB who can spin it. We’ll get ours and they’ll get theirs. I’m not the least bit worried about recruiting under Mario. I fully expect us to land 2 backs. Gattis used multiple backs at Michigan and he’ll do the same here. It’s why they brought Parrish in and pushed for Citizen. We’ll run at least 4 backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we recruiting Webb at all seriously?
No.

The context is he was seen as a UF lean for a long time, which would have had implications into the Baxter recruitment.

Meaning, if they landed Trey Webb they’d be a less likely destination spot for Baxter.

Although, it’s looking like they’re not going to be a serious contender for Baxter regardless of whether they get Webb or not lol

Advertisement
Back