Tre' McKitty has two in-homes with Miami scheduled

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
B.J. McKitty, father of four-star Miami tight end target Tre' McKitty, told CanesInSight tonight that Miami has two in-home visits scheduled with his son.

The first will take place tomorrow and that will be led by his primary recruiter Todd Hartley. Mark Richt will come in as reinforcement next Wednesday as well for another in-home visit.

Florida State and Miami appear to be headed for a tight battle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't forget he was committed to us once.

McKitty is a freak athlete.

Would be big time get.

I will never understand kids picking FSU over us as a TE. Njoku's 2016 stats are on par with both their current TE's combined career numbers

2016 Njoku: 38-654-7
Career FSU TEs: 50-678-3

Come on man

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will never understand kids picking FSU over us as a TE. Njokue's 2016 stats are on par with both their current TE's career numbers

2016 Njoku: 38-654-7
Career FSU TEs: 50-678-3

Come on man

****...Someone please tweet or tell McTitty this...

Advertisement
Man, I know richt and co. Been putting in work, but seriously, some off tgese offensive recruits need to start falling into place. Just feel as though we may be behind the eight ball. Got to start winning more close battles with the top programs.

Man, I know richt and co. Been putting in work, but seriously, some off tgese offensive recruits need to start falling into place. Just feel as though we may be behind the eight ball. Got to start winning more close battles with the top programs.

We are off probation so they better start getting serious about recruiting

Advertisement
Back