Tre Mason Question

CaneBoss

Bossman
Quick off topic question - I see that Auburn's Tre Mason is from Lake Worth, FL. Did Miami recruit this kid? Filthy filthy rb

Advertisement
No we never recruited Tre.

He rushed for 1,643 yards and 24 touchdowns as a senior in 2010, and was named the 2009 Palm Beach Large School Offensive Player of the Year and First-Team All-Palm Beach County

A four-star recruit. He committed to Auburn over offers from West Virginia and Mississippi

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami came at Louis hard, there was some decent but hurt around CS

Advertisement
From what I understand Tre grew up a Canes fan. I used to see him at the Boynton Inlet with Miami or Gators gear on.

Auburn was throwin alot of $ around in the SFL around that time.

Yep. Remember this too.

It was close to the my son will play for pay timeframe. LOL @ the NCAA sweeping that one under the rug so quickly. Trooper Taylor was showing his *** down here again with the pig Gene Chizik. Corey Lemoneir was driving convertibles and sht.

I will never forget Trooper Taylor and Street Agent Antron Wright getting guys like Demetrius Moreley to Tennessee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
wow from what I hear Randy didn't recruit tre cause his lack of height but he was interested in UM throughout his recruiting process

Advertisement
Tre just has that it factor. dude's first game as a true freshman he fumbled on his first kickoff. He returned his very next kickoff 99 yards for a TD.

Seeing Ryan Shazier playing so well for Ohio Taint is vomit inducing. But we all know that 7 on 7 Buckeye fan coach of his pushed him to OSU. Just like how Alex Collins swine coach pushed him to Arkansas.

Seeing Joey Bosa playing for Ohio Taint as a freshman is another one. I hate you Urban.

Last edited:
There are a lot of south gal kids playing for these teams that we either missed on or flat out lost.

Advertisement
Back