Tre Johnson- Offer 2016 Olinemen

Timcanes

Sophomore
He is a 3 star OT/DE from First Academy in Orlando. Apparently we offered him last week as an OT and he is a huge cane's fan all pumped up for his official visit this weekend. Is committed right now to Illinois as a DE. He is listed at 6'6 285. Offers from Ill, Cincy, East Carolina, USF, Louisville, and Syracuse among other lower level programs. Not sure if those offers are for DE or OT.

Only film on 247 and Rivals are from Junior yr and he looks super super raw. Only thing I can tell is that he definitely has the size and length you are looking for at OT. Obviously he will be redshirted and then go from there if he does flip.

Advertisement
How does OL Tre Johnson get an offer instead of 2016 OL Brandon Walton who was begging to commit to Miami

Tre Johnson Sr Highlights
[HUDL]athlete/2991886/highlights/310044378[/HUDL]

Tell me whom is the better offensive tackle

2016 Brandon Walton Sr highlights
[HUDL]athlete/3055401/highlights/315042375[/HUDL]

Last edited:
He's closer to 6'7 6'8 really. He also plays basketball, extremely raw but athletic. I like him better than Walton from the above post.

I just think this kid has a higher ceiling, he has the frame, length, athleticism, to really blow up as a LT. We'll really see how good our S&C and OL coach is when it comes to his progression

Advertisement
How does OL Tre Johnson get an offer instead of 2016 OL Brandon Walton who was begging to commit to Miami

Tre Johnson Sr Highlights
[HUDL]athlete/2991886/highlights/310044378[/HUDL]

Tell me whom is the better offensive tackle

2016 Brandon Walton Sr highlights
[HUDL]athlete/3055401/highlights/315042375[/HUDL]

Seriously, I mean wtf! This coaching staff is idiotic.

The fact that you weren't hired as the HC also shows me that Frenk doesn't care about winning. He'd rather hire a retread than a fan who is the self-acclaimed "world's greatest amateur scout".

Advertisement
Back