Tre Johnson freshman OT

Looks like a future NFL player..... Hope he plays like it in his career and makes a good impression this fallView attachment 36364
I think we got a steal with him..

You think every kid on the roster is a future all american.

No, just saying he looks impressive as an incoming freshman olineman...

By dunking a basketball?

.... Come on man who is seriously paying attention to him dunking a ball? If that's what all you got out of this **** picture then you seriously need help. I was clearly talking about the size of him physically compared to what we have recently had out of some of the offensive lineman being fat like Alex gall and a few others...

Advertisement
Looks like a future NFL player..... Hope he plays like it in his career and makes a good impression this fallView attachment 36364

By dunking a basketball?

.... Come on man who is seriously paying attention to him dunking a ball? If that's what all you got out of this **** picture then you seriously need help. I was clearly talking about the size of him physically compared to what we have recently had out of some of the offensive lineman being fat like Alex gall and a few others...

You didn't specify anything.... You posted a picture of him dunking a basketball and slobbed all over him by calling him a future NFLer without him playing a single down in college yet. The kid has a nice frame with long arms. He has some nice traits but right now, he's the one of the incoming freshman that needs a redshirt the most. He's probably at least 2 years away from playing unless we're that desperate.

By dunking a basketball?

You didn't specify anything.... You posted a picture of him dunking a basketball and slobbed all over him by calling him a future NFLer without him playing a single down in college yet. The kid has a nice frame with long arms. He has some nice traits but right now, he's the one of the incoming freshman that needs a redshirt the most. He's probably at least 2 years away from playing unless we're that desperate.

Key words.... I said he looks like a future NFL player and I HOPE he makes a good impression in the fall and has a good career. I don't see anything wrong with what I said...

Gooid frame., and tools to work with...THATS iT.

He's looking at a definite redshirt..and wel go from there....I like the pick up of him though as i love tackle prospects that played basketball.

By dunking a basketball?

Agreed. He looks like a potential future NBA player in that photo but I'm not sure what it shows about his football skills.

Advertisement

By dunking a basketball?

Agreed. He looks like a potential future NBA player in that photo but I'm not sure what it shows about his football skills.

Apparently he looks so awesome dunking a basketball that he "looks" like a future NFL player....

Most tackle prospects should redshirt. Kid looks like he is in better shape. Let's see how he looks in 2017.

Its hard to find really big men who aren't slow fat dudes. Johnson doesnt look like that A long way to go before anyone can project his future here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone that thinks that is a regulation basket, instead of 8 ft or less, has outed themselves as someone who has never shot a basketball in his life. Kid's elevated at least 2 feet over the rim, which would mean he has a vertical jump higher than many NBA players, if not most.

One thing I noticed about the "projects" in this class is that they all played HS basketball, and have very good athleticism/frames to fill out.

Johnson, Martin, and James - They will all likely redshirt, but they have high ceilings. If you're going to take risks, do it with kids like this and not guaranteed JAGs like Grimsley or Mayes

Lol we need the Fall to come around quick. These threads are brutal man. Lol we are really critiquing a Frosh dunking on an 8 foot rim saying he sucks when he hasn't played a down yet in college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back