Trayvone Gray?

No lie Choc will always be a legend in my book...

miami hurricanes legend.jpg

Advertisement
Love Choc and his attitude. Love the fact he stuck with it and graduated. Not easy. I’m hoping he goes out with a real bang. He deserves it.

But what in holy **** is OP talking about? If only there was even a sentence that made any sense in his posts.

It was a Hialeah Hailku, bruh.
Relax.

Gray is as much a Cane as any of the past Cane greats.
God bless him in his future endeavors.

Last edited:
I agree with you, in that I don't remember this "blossoming" moment either. I don't think it happened.

However, I disagree with your thought of him being the "same Choc." I think he is going to make an impact this season.

According to our coaches, he has embraced his new role at FB without having a selfish attitude. He has done nothing but work extremely hard since his arrival to Coral Gables, and I, for one, am hoping/believing that he will reap the benefits of his hard work over the past 4 years.

LOL wait, you guys actually took that seriously?

I mean, it's a joke right? Nobody could really thing Choc "blossomed". Besides not being a 12 year old girl, he's still never done anything on the field.

Gray was too big for S. OLB maybe....and Gus at LB **** nah. Dudes soft as charmin.
One thing I learned is that a RB who tries to make people miss is not the same as a RB who avoids contact. Gus didn't avoid contact

Advertisement
Do we all seem to forget this stud finally blossomed toward end of last season at RB , and could steel some serious reps in PT.

Trayvone blew us away with power and instant afterburners.

Travis / Trayvone

Pretty impressive 🙌

GOCANES
this has to be trolling

Truth Be told Gray should have played FS or SS from the moment he arrived on campus just like Gus Edwards should have been moved to OLB in my opinion.
this kid couldnt pick up playing rb,, how could he be a safety?

Advertisement
I agree with you, in that I don't remember this "blossoming" moment either. I don't think it happened.

However, I disagree with your thought of him being the "same Choc." I think he is going to make an impact this season.

According to our coaches, he has embraced his new role at FB without having a selfish attitude. He has done nothing but work extremely hard since his arrival to Coral Gables, and I, for one, am hoping/believing that he will reap the benefits of his hard work over the past 4 years.
I don't get all the bad mouthing guys like Choc. Every locker room needs a Choc Gray. The guy could have easily developed a bad attitude like some of the others who have come and gone whining about not getting any PT. He could have let his body go to crap like some others. But he didn't. He's been quiet, by all accounts patient and positive, and he's maintained excellent physical condition.

He's the type of guy that other players will play harder for in hopes that their extra effort will lead to him being able to see the field and having success when he does get his turn. Nothing is given in CFB, but some things are earned and deserved. Count me in the camp who would absolutely love to see Choc sneak out of the backfield for a few TD receptions ala Quez 2 years ago.

this kid couldnt pick up playing rb,, how could he be a safety?
He was a beast at safety in his youth days that's how. Not to mention safety and RB are tow very different positions on two different sides of the ball that requires two vastly different skill sets.

Advertisement
I don't get all the bad mouthing guys like Choc. Every locker room needs a Choc Gray. The guy could have easily developed a bad attitude like some of the others who have come and gone whining about not getting any PT. He could have let his body go to crap like some others. But he didn't. He's been quiet, by all accounts patient and positive, and he's maintained excellent physical condition.

He's the type of guy that other players will play harder for in hopes that their extra effort will lead to him being able to see the field and having success when he does get his turn. Nothing is given in CFB, but some things are earned and deserved. Count me in the camp who would absolutely love to see Choc sneak out of the backfield for a few TD receptions ala Quez 2 years ago.
Like a Kardashian, I love me some Choc!

Advertisement
Love Choc and his attitude. Love the fact he stuck with it and graduated. Not easy. I’m hoping he goes out with a real bang. He deserves it.

But what in holy **** is OP talking about? If only there was even a sentence that made any sense in his posts.

Chinese drywall inhalation syndrome LMAO.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back