Trayvone Gray?

GOCANES05

Recruit
Do we all seem to forget this stud finally blossomed toward end of last season at RB , and could steel some serious reps in PT.

Trayvone blew us away with power and instant afterburners.

Travis / Trayvone

Pretty impressive 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Do we all seem to forget this stud finally blossomed toward end of last season at RB , and could steel some serious reps in PT.

Travis / Trayvone

Pretty impressive 🙌

GOCANES

Revisionist History...Fake news Lmao

Advertisement
Truth Be told Gray should have played FS or SS from the moment he arrived on campus just like Gus Edwards should have been moved to OLB in my opinion.

Truth Be told Gray should have played FS or SS from the moment he arrived on campus just like Gus Edwards should have been moved to OLB in my opinion.

Gray was too big for S. OLB maybe....and Gus at LB **** nah. Dudes soft as charmin.

Advertisement
I be thinking about their future on
Gray was too big for S. OLB maybe....and Gus at LB **** nah. Dudes soft as charmin.
I be thinking about their future at the Next level. Gray could be a massive 6'2 225 SS easily he never had a pro future at RB runs to high is stiff and doesn't read blocks subpar vision I seen what he can do on the defensive side of the ball in his youth years

If he’s even he’s leaving, hard not to have this carrying the rock like he’s shown.
GOCANES

Advertisement
Always blows my mind when people down Canes who put their time in. Gus was the best thing on Rutgers offense last year and he wasn’t going to get that same opportunity in Miami. Win-win.

@Miami - 977 yds on 186 carries
@Rutgers - 713 yards on 164 carries, 6 TDs; 103 yards rec on 13 receptions, 1 TD.

Q&A with Gus Edwards, whose Rutgers Pro Day effort has NFL scouts buzzing

“I want to set up a better life than I had for my son, put him in a better environment than I had,'' the former Rutgers running back said. "It’s definitely a great motivation for me every day.”

He signed with Baltimore as a UDFA and I wish him the best.

I stand by my post. Still runs soft and can't be a LB.

Travis / Trayvone

Pretty impressive 🙌

GOCANES
Huh? When did he “blossom”? He’s going be same Choc as he always has. Hopefully he can at least contribute at the FB position.

Advertisement
Huh? When did he “blossom”? He’s going be same Choc as he always has. Hopefully he can at least contribute at the FB position.
I agree with you, in that I don't remember this "blossoming" moment either. I don't think it happened.

However, I disagree with your thought of him being the "same Choc." I think he is going to make an impact this season.

According to our coaches, he has embraced his new role at FB without having a selfish attitude. He has done nothing but work extremely hard since his arrival to Coral Gables, and I, for one, am hoping/believing that he will reap the benefits of his hard work over the past 4 years.

Im hoping Choc can play a role in our jumbo sets as a FB and get some passes out of the backfield. I think thats the best case/most realistic scenario for him with the UM depth at running back. But I do think he can be a contributor.

Love Choc and his attitude. Love the fact he stuck with it and graduated. Not easy. I’m hoping he goes out with a real bang. He deserves it.

But what in holy **** is OP talking about? If only there was even a sentence that made any sense in his posts.

Advertisement
Back