Trayvon Mullen

Advertisement
Our game against FSU really made him a lot more interested in Miami like I had expected.

Was noted by a poster close to the situation. He would very seriously consider coming to Miami pending the defensive and DC situation. And the defense has been trending up this year. So it's only helped.

He's a must land. Tall and fast corner. Plays some receiver too. Runs a 4.3, elite corner.

Our game against FSU really made him a lot more interested in Miami like I had expected.

Was noted by a poster close to the situation. He would very seriously consider coming to Miami pending the defensive and DC situation. And the defense has been trending up this year. So it's only helped.

He's a must land. Tall and fast corner. Plays some receiver too. Runs a 4.3, elite corner.

Omg 4.3 and 6'2. Please let the 16` class be so elite he has no choice but to come.

2016 class is what national championship teams look like. That is just sickening levels of talent. We will pull a few elite DT's just because they'll want to be part of it.

2016 class is what national championship teams look like. That is just sickening levels of talent. We will pull a few elite DT's just because they'll want to be part of it.

Staff needs to get on Aaron Thompson from Dillard. Kid is dying for his offer. He would commit right away per what he said. He's been getting bigger, about 270s right now. See him in that mold like what Pierre and Kamalu do and what were bringing Richard McIntosh in to do. I think Thompson would be an awesome pass rush DT.

I'm sure their will be more DTs emerging in 2016. I don't feel good about the out of state kids like Gary and Alexander.

Theirs Keyshon Camp at lake Gibson, saw an article on him that he likes the canes.

I'm sure more will emerge though. Gotta recruit DT better.

Advertisement
I dont know why but im just no that high on Mullen. He seems a bit overrated to me. i guess after watching what Ahmon Richards did to him at Bama i cant look at him the same.

I dont know why but im just no that high on Mullen. He seems a bit overrated to me. i guess after watching what Ahmon Richards did to him at Bama i cant look at him the same.

Lol bro i felt the same but then i thought about just how elite ahmon is and it didnt bother me as much.

Wow! Ok I am behind...what did richards do to mullen at Bama? Took him to school?

Man hopefully someone can post the video but in was a video of him owning pretty much anyone who he went up against. And in particular he murdered mullen, it was the video that made me realize that richards is a reciever and a **** good one.

Advertisement

- On Miami and their focus on him; “It’s been a lot, I hear from most of the coaching staff,” Mullen said. “They message me simple stuff like ‘Good morning’, ‘Have a great day’, or ‘Think about the ‘U’. They congratulate me and say I would be a great fit at Miami.”

- On FSU game; “Both teams I’m looking at as far as my recruiting and I saw good things on both sides,” Mullen said. “Miami was shocking though, they came out so strong. They didn’t quite finish but I honestly didn’t expect them to put up such a good fight. I knew it would be okay but not like that, they have more talent than I thought.”

- On Miami; “I like the style they have and the way their defensive backs do things,” Mullen said. “I could see myself there and I don’t know if I would have said that before. I wasn’t sure but the game made it really clear to me. I’m taking them very serious now, they’re going to stay in it. They could end up as my decision, whenever that happens.”

- On recruits at the game; “I didn’t talk to a lot of the recruits but I recognized so many guys from South Florida,” Mullen said. “That stood out because I didn’t realize they were all interested in Miami. Now they might want to stay home and play together.”

I would love to see these elite players come to the U! I would also feel sorry for them if AL and staff are still here. As this "kid" said it's up the the D and DC. The belly flop Ol Al did against Virginia gave that small chance of coming less serious.

Advertisement

Nope national championship teams are built with three straight beast classes not one. See 2008

Nope national championship teams are built with three straight beast classes not one. See 2008

Agree its a collection of great classes that win you the title

No, I don't think it takes many great classes. I think it takes 1 truly great/elite class and at least "good" classes. Of course, our defenition of a good class is really ******* good to other schools.
If year 1 is good, year 2 is elite, and year 3-4 are also at least good, I think we can easily win a natty with good coaching. I wan't Narduzzi to coach. You see what he does with 3 stars across the board, imagine giving him all these South Florida guys with elite talent sprinkled in....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back