Seems like Mullen likes the U and is not a fan of the negativity

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 3m

People are being so disrespectful to UM and there they own fans smh

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 2m

Unfollowing all the rude UM people

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 1m

That's so sad

Trayvon Mullen II @Mullen_2era · 4s

“@SwaggMiami: @Mullen_2era you gotta understand al golden is turning the U into a joke....”Ok dnt mention me with that please thanks
Why the **** people tweeting recruit dumb **** like that.

Advertisement

That's so sad

“@SwaggMiami: @Mullen_2era you gotta understand al golden is turning the U into a joke....����”Ok dnt mention me with that please thanks

Wait you're seriously surprised?

That's so sad

“@SwaggMiami: @Mullen_2era you gotta understand al golden is turning the U into a joke....����”Ok dnt mention me with that please thanks

Mental Midgets are running rampant. What a disgrace having people go after these kids with all that poison. We are all frustrated. We all want to win. We all want to smash FSU & embarrass Da Gatas, but seriously have a little common sense fam for F*CKs Sake.

And y'all think recruits don't see what some of y'all tweeting and saying on here.... All that needs to stop man. Y'all not helping at all. Trying to make a scene and sh*t......

See what i mean and i got negged because i pointed out that all this negativity was going to spread in the wrong direction. Why would a talented kid want to deal with these "fans". Bottom line our coaches do enough on their own and can only expect blame but its sad that our own fans are doing a better job at anti miami recruiting than genron, luke, and nevin smh.

Advertisement
It's one thing for us to criticize on here (that's what its for), do you really need to ******* tweet at the recruits with that? c'mon man.

It's one thing for us to criticize on here (that's what its for), do you really need to ****ing tweet at the recruits with that? c'mon man.

We all take offense when it is reported that a school is out there negatively recruiting against us yet we have idiot Cane fans (supposed fans anyway) like SwaggMiami doing the exact same thing to their own team. Having doubts about our coaching staff is one thing. Actively going out and directly talking to a prospective recruit with the intent of trying to influence him to NOT sign with your favorite team is mindbogglingly stupid. Jesus. UF and all these other schools that trash us to these kids don't need any help from our idiot fans...

It's one thing for us to criticize on here (that's what its for), do you really need to ****ing tweet at the recruits with that? c'mon man.

On tHE FOOTBALL BOARD sure but not on this recruiting board this is about only the recruits but lately idiots cant seperate the coaches from the HS players

Advertisement
What's funny is that a lot of these same people trying to sour a kid on signing here will also be the same ones ripping our staff when the kid signs with UF or FSU instead of us. Notwithstanding my own feelings about our staff, they still coach my favorite team. I would never try to negatively influence their ability to acquire talent.

Watching so Cal vs stanford. Football by well coached teams is so much better to watch than watching an Al Golden coached team. Real lowers are the kids who believe the Canes have good coaches

I've come to the realization that many so called cane fans aren't really fans. I understand being frustrated/disappointed win we loose but at the same time people come here and talk about what other teams got or doing. I say to those people JUMP OFF THE ******* BAND WAGON AND GO CHEER FOR THOSE TEAMS AND STOP FRONTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE CANES. RIDE OR DIE, 305 FOR LIFE!!

Advertisement
Complaining on this message board and to other fans is one thing. Openly sabotaging our program to recruits and hoping that Miami loses is being the biggest ***** you can possibly be. The U is greater than everything else including Al Golden. This guy may suck as a coach but if he's going to get fired it's going to happen because he sucks, not because we are telling good players to look elsewhere. GTFOH with that.

That's so sad

Cause they're Gator's, that "Hate this place", in sabatage mode that then come troll our boards after they troll our recruits...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back