Trayone Gray

Advertisement
It’s people like Choc and Braxton, guys who aren’t scared to wait their turn, that make this program trending up.

Some of these young kids just think if all things are even, they’re entitled to PT.

He got his bell rung early in the game. Glad he was able to clear the cobwebs and help secure a big win for us against our rival. Really admire the kid. He has endured some tough times and overcome a lot of obstacles. How can you not root for the kid.

It’s people like Choc and Braxton, guys who aren’t scared to wait their turn, that make this program trending up.

Some of these young kids just think if all things are even, they’re entitled to PT.
Braxton had been starting as a true fresh..waaaay back to the 83 days

Advertisement
I was really happy to see him make plays to move the ball. That 1st down was huge, gotta love the guy!

I love to see him icing the games away for us this year. He’s been huge on our short yardage sets/plays. He’s helped solve one of our glaring weaknesses from last year.

Advertisement
He got his bell rung early in the game. Glad he was able to clear the cobwebs and help secure a big win for us against our rival. Really admire the kid. He has endured some tough times and overcome a lot of obstacles. How can you not root for the kid.

Yeah I was surprised to see him back in. He looked out of it after making that block.

We haven't seen it a lot this year, but I feel like this team runs the ball better with the QB under center than out of the shotgun. OL seems to get better push with the QB under center.

The FB dive has saved our asses a quite a few times on 3rd short this year already.

Lol #5 fu*ked him up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to fake that fullback dive on 3rd & 1 & hit Jordan on a quick hitter up the seam. Would be a beautiful red zone play imo.

Advertisement
Back