Trayone Gray will house runs THIS year routinely

He won't do **** if that O line doesn't play well. In fact in my opinion the O line will determine the out come of the season. We better pray they stay healthy, and Kehoe better bring his A coaching game or we're ****ed!!!!

Advertisement
He was done a monumental disservice by not being redshirted. He should sue.

He was done a monumental disservice by not being redshirted. He should sue.

But he got valuable experience with the 4 carries last year that should've gone to Walter Tucker who is faster and bigger than any RB on our rooster

Advertisement
As one not having a history of running between tackles, the bulk of first down carries may go to Gus the bus, and Joe Yearby. But, one could imagine Trayone Gray catching a tired D off guard with fresh legs after the D would have been getting a solid dose of Gus the bus and Yearby nasty cut on a dime runs. Then, Tray would take at least a half dozen long runs to the house just as he did for his 80 yard run outrunning all defenders.

I hope its Gore coming off the bench when he was a Frosh...lets hope

As one not having a history of running between tackles, the bulk of first down carries may go to Gus the bus, and Joe Yearby. But, one could imagine Trayone Gray catching a tired D off guard with fresh legs after the D would have been getting a solid dose of Gus the bus and Yearby nasty cut on a dime runs. Then, Tray would take at least a half dozen long runs to the house just as he did for his 80 yard run outrunning all defenders.

The success of the offense will be predicated on limited OL depth and experience. Hoping we don't struggle like I think we will.

Advertisement
Back