Trayone Gray MIA

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
I didnt see Trayone Gray dressed today. Wasn't on the bench. Any news from him? could have used him when Gus the Bus went down

Advertisement
Got a feeling he is going to have that "injury" that gets him a medical redshirt.

Just to be clear he cannot. I repeat cannot take a regular redshirt after playing a snap.

Advertisement
Got a feeling he is going to have that "injury" that gets him a medical redshirt.

Just to be clear he cannot. I repeat cannot take a regular redshirt after playing a snap.

He can't get a medical redshirt either because of playing after the midpoint of the season (Cincinnati)

He can't get a medical redshirt either because of playing after the midpoint of the season (Cincinnati)

Well that's what I thought as well but as we learned with Malcom Lewis there must be a little leeway in that rule.

Well that's what I thought as well but as we learned with Malcom Lewis there must be a little leeway in that rule.

Malcolm was hurt the 4th game of the year (GT)...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back