Trayon Gray got his score.

If this is true, Pete is getting negged.

neg ole petey to Bolivia if it is true

I'm always grateful for Pete's insights, but I would avoid speculation regarding player qualifications, like the plague. It's really a lose-lose situation. If you predict that he will make it in, and he fails to, then you've inspired hope and created expectations, which will later be crushed. If you predict that he won't make it in, as a journalist/fan, you're placed in the awkward situation where you're sort of rooting against a guy making it in, in order to protect your own integrity. Just my take.

You are making a huge mistake calling Peter Onebrow a journalist. Adelson is more of a journalist than him.

Advertisement
Hmmm...

337.gif

Advertisement
Kudos to the test taker.

If the implication is that someone took the test for him, you may be right. Taking an admissions test for someone else is a felony, however, so the imposter would be taking a chance. Here is an article about such a situation:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sat-cheating-scandal-stakes-high-college-admission/story?id=14634263

"Eshaghoff, facing a felony charge and a possibility of four years in prison, is accused of using IDs with his photo, but with the other students' names, to take the SAT on their behalf."

Last edited:
I know for a fact that Gray is Golden's guy as far as his yearly exception goes. If he can't get into to UM, he can't get in anywhere.

Advertisement
Grade transcripts are private so I found it very premature when people totally ruled this guy out. But several sites have stated that the info came from his coach and that he has to finish the semester and barring a total collapse will be admitted. Some kids never had academics stressed to them by their parent(s). Some kids have ADD and when treated turn out to be much better students. Whats clear is that Trayon has been working hard to qualify and values this .If he gets in he wont take his scholarship for granted.

Trayon could be an important player this season. Need as many playmakers as possible, especially with a young qb at the helm.

Grade transcripts are private so I found it very premature when people totally ruled this guy out. But several sites have stated that the info came from his coach and that he has to finish the semester and barring a total collapse will be admitted. Some kids never had academics stressed to them by their parent(s). Some kids have ADD and when treated turn out to be much better students. Whats clear is that Trayon has been working hard to qualify and values this .If he gets in he wont take his scholarship for granted.

IIRC, the original comments by his coach were something like "Now all he has to do is finish." Sounds promising. You go guy.

Advertisement
Back