Travis Williams Officially Gone!

lol youre just making up conspiracy theories.

Or your brain is incapable of recognizing and/or processing two separate factors so your cognition wraps around one. As I said, time will tell if my deep concern about our defensive coaches and LB room are well-founded. Keep believing what you will, but our D-staff is a bungled mess (save T-Rob).

ok lol. enjoy your day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The **** are some of you talkin' about?

If you're a position coach and your boy offers you the DC job at his new gig, you take the DC job.

dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

Some of yall need to un-glue the orange & green glasses from your face.

I’m convinced some of these jokers can’t see past their nose and even that might be a stretch.

What T-Will is doing career wise resembles the path the Marcus Freeman took and most everyone would have sacrifice their left nut for him this off-season.

It’s unreal how some think these coaches don’t have career aspirations to rise as a coach.

Let the man run the show as a DC and prove /help himself and maybe just maybe down the line an opportunity is available for him to circle back and be our DC or a DC at a P5 and keep rising up to the HC rank.

it matters to his reputation, if he lied. it's a small world. i am definitely NOT calling him a liar. I just wondered aloud if manny asked him for a commitment. my guess is he didn't.
Bruh this happens a lot more then ppl realize in the coaching ranks. And frankly I don’t blame him for taking this opportunity. Now, I agree with u, in a perfect world be a man of your word and if you commit to a job stay with your commitment. But this the real world and this happens. He feels it’s a lateral move for his career. Literally nothing manny and co can do. It even looks bad to bad mouth him about it on his way out. It is what it is...this is exactly why I don’t get in my feelings when HS recruits decommit or play the field. Cause coaches will do the same

Advertisement
This thread lays bare all of the people who claim to know how things work, but really have no clue. LIke none at all.

The chance to run your own defense and call your own plays is what just about every coach dreams about when they're a GA or analyst. This is the shot he's been working for since he became a coach. If he is successful at UCF he'll get the chance at a P5 school to be a coordinator. If he does well at a P5 school he will have the chance to become a HC.

Anyone thinking this is not a step up is not being honest with themselves. Anyone thinking this is because of our culture or our LB room is just a pure **** boy Manny hater and nothing more. Anyone who doesn't get why he left is probably a flipping fry baskets.

Advertisement
Dan Enos and Blake Baker say ‘hi’
Both looked like good hires on the outset. No one expected Penos' performance to be as flacid as his play sheet on a rainy day. Baker was an upcoming G5 DC that ran the scheme manny wanted that was a decent backup plan when we didn't get aranda. Granted Baker hadn't been tested in P5 and Manny took way too long getting rid of him but no one was bemoaning the hire initially.

Advertisement
Both looked like good hires on the outset. No one expected Penos' performance to be as flacid as his play sheet on a rainy day. Baker was an upcoming G5 DC that ran the scheme manny wanted that was a decent backup plan when we didn't get aranda. Granted Baker hadn't been tested in P5 and Manny took way too long getting rid of him but no one was bemoaning the hire initially.
That has nothing to do with the comment I made. I responded to a post that said 'One thing that I think gets lost in all of this is to trust the moves Manny makes.' I pointed out that his prior moves haven't worked out so well, so maybe blind trust in his moves isn't logical.

You can tell me his prior moves sounded okay when they were made. Maybe. Maybe not. But they didn't work out. That's his job. He's got the choice to go a different direction. When he picks someone, he owns the outcome.

Yall love ****ting on Randy but our LB play was way better the last time he was here.

I don't like him for our open LB position though. I want a recruiter.

We need a guy that can coach, but I absolutely agree, we need a fūcking coach that can recruit the shlt out of this position

Last edited:
It's piqued, Andrea.

"Journalism."

The fact that she doesn’t know the difference, and she is a major reporter from a major sports network, is funny.

How does an experienced high-profile reporter not know the difference? This is like a surgeon not knowing how to make an incision.

Words are her tradecraft. “Journalism” is replete with the C & D students, people that don’t want to work hard in a trade, and couldn’t do anything else in life. And apparently they can’t write either. I’m not saying all of them, but a lot of them. Especially in sports.

And let’s be honest, most of them at ESPN are entertainers anyway. They’re not journalists. Even the Andrea Adelson‘s of the world. It’s just all entertainment now.

Advertisement
Back