Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
need both (recruiter and developer)
Would be ideal but not likely this late in the game. If it were anyone outside of Malzahn we would still have TWill. Relationships matter, think, a big reason we got TWill was because of TRob.

And it looks like relationships will be striking again concerning the smoke of JChaney potentially being our new LB coach. He's not a proven developer but he's a big time recruiter. We had a CB coach who was a decent developer but lacked in the recruiting area. I'm all for trying it the other way around this time with bringing in the guy who can get the talent in and go from there.

Good news is T-Willstobal quit during the offseason which assures us that Offseason Manure will spring into action and win the day with a replacement better than T-Willstobal.
T-Willstobal.... :ROFLMAO: ....I can get behind that. I move for a motion that from this day forth, TWill is forever to be referred to as T-Willstobal......all in favor, like this post LOL:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Would be ideal but not likely this late in the game. If it were anyone outside of Malzahn we would still have TWill. Relationships matter, think, a big reason we got TWill was because of TRob.

And it looks like relationships will be striking again concerning the smoke of JChaney potentially being our new LB coach. He's not a proven developer but he's a big time recruiter. We had a CB coach who was a decent developer but lacked in the recruiting area. I'm all for trying it the other way around this time with bringing in the guy who can get the talent in and go from there.

as liberty said, we def need an infusion of talent in the LB room big time. shoop being here as an analyst will def help out whoever the LB coach will be.

this. its a business to everyone involved except fans who cant get out of their feelings.
Bro.

exactly GIF

Advertisement
I would say a position job at UM is better than DC at a G5 like UCF for someone that absolutely loves the U...like me.

But 99% of these guys are mercenaries trying to advance their careers (which is to be expected), and if they think the other job is better for them and their careers, they’ll take it. That’s just not in football, obviously

Advertisement
lol youre just making up conspiracy theories.

Or your brain is incapable of recognizing and/or processing two separate factors so your cognition wraps around one. As I said, time will tell if my deep concern about our defensive coaches and LB room are well-founded. Keep believing what you will, but our D-staff is a bungled mess (save T-Rob).

Advertisement
Man pleez I get back to the house n fine out T Will gone. How in da **** we gone beat Bama without him!

Advertisement
Back