Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
Bring in Cheney and back him up with an old beard analyst who knows LB play and has no interest in recruiting. Especially with the rules on analysts potentially being relaxed to allow on field coaching. Cheney can recruit and learn on the job with solid coaching still in play.
I mean hey, Winston Moss is chilling at home and I doubt he's still staying in Green Bay but if he is, Miami >>>>>> GB.

Advertisement
i mean it was reported hes getting the defensive room at UCF. he was/is a position coach here
The DC spot under Malzahn at UCF is not a no-brainer career move to me. Obviously, TWill views it differently. I still strongly question our defensive coaching staff. Time will tell if TWill also had reason to question it. It should not take long for us to get that answer. We play Mack Brown and Sam Howell again next year.

The DC spot under Malzahn at UCF is not a no-brainer career move to me. Obviously, TWill views it differently. I still strongly question our defensive coaching staff. Time will tell if TWill also had reason to question it. It should not take long for us to get that answer. We play Mack Brown and Sam Howell again next year.

we upgraded at DL coach, DB coach, and previously LB. our striker play has been good

This is the best case scenario. He has a great track record of recruiting and developing LBs.
Gotta respect that fact that if he's going down, he's going down swinging by doing everything himself! ...or something like that.
I was being sarcastic

Advertisement
we upgraded at DL coach, DB coach, and previously LB. our striker play has been good
I agree with the DL & DB upgrades, but our LB play was the worst I recollect in 35 years, including the striker position (which I, admittedly, still lump into the linebacker play). I’m just making the point that TWill bolted after 3 weeks of interactions and evaluations. The easy money pick is that he left for the “promotion” at UCF, but, as I said, it’s concerning to me that he may not have liked what he saw here. Discredit my concern as you will.

I agree with the DL & DB upgrades, but our LB play was the worst I recollect in 35 years, including the striker position (which I, admittedly, still lump into the linebacker play). I’m just making the point that TWill bolted after 3 weeks of interactions and evaluations. The easy money pick is that he left for the “promotion” at UCF, but, as I said, it’s concerning to me that he may not have liked what he saw here. Discredit my concern as you will.

lol youre just making up conspiracy theories.

I'm gonna split the difference here a little bit. I think the point is absolutely valid that if this is the staff that head coach wants that you simply don't get outbid by a non P5 school to keep a dude. If someone is leaving for more money and (what they view) as a bigger title then I'd absolutely agree witb you that you don't promote the likes of TWill to DC- even if it's in name only. I think that's a title and a bargaining chip you save for bigger fish.
I never mentioned promoting him to DC. TimeBum made that **** up like he does everything else. All I said was you don't get outbid by a G5 program for one of your coaches.

Advertisement
Dear God we have had a couple position coaches get hired to be G5 defensive coordinators and our fans are whining that we should have promoted them to DC and given them raises.

If our ridiculous fanbase had its way, Miami should hire position coaches then immediately give them a raise and promotion if another school shows interest. We could be pioneers and be the first school in the country with 6 Co-DCs.
Show me where TF I said any of that stupid **** that just came out your mouth.

Show me where TF I said any of that stupid **** that just came out your mouth.

1. It came from my fingers
2. Here's the stupid **** you wrote:
"Dear God we’re losing coaches to an AAC team."

If you are being sarcastic, then it was a somewhat clever mocking of the mopes. I tip my hat for such a good mope impression that I was fooled. If you are seriously lamenting that a couple G5s hired away our position coaches to be DCs as some sort of proof that Miami is a small time program, then you wrote some stupid ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back