Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
By naming himself the new LB coach!
This is the best case scenario. He has a great track record of recruiting and developing LBs.
Gotta respect that fact that if he's going down, he's going down swinging by doing everything himself! ...or something like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear God we’re losing coaches to an AAC team.

Dear God we have had a couple position coaches get hired to be G5 defensive coordinators and our fans are whining that we should have promoted them to DC and given them raises.

If our ridiculous fanbase had its way, Miami should hire position coaches then immediately give them a raise and promotion if another school shows interest. We could be pioneers and be the first school in the country with 6 Co-DCs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d make a joke and say that instead of enforcing a buyout provision we should send Jennings and McCloud with TWill; However, I’m concerned that TRob’s bestie leaving after 3 weeks is a horrible locker room indicator. no Bueno

I’d make a joke and say that instead of enforcing a buyout provision we should send Jennings and McCloud with TWill; However, I’m concerned that TRob’s bestie leaving after 3 weeks is a horrible locker room indicator. no Bueno
lol just throwing **** to see if it sticks right? he left for a pay raise and promotion (reportedly since it isnt finalized yet)

Dear God we have had a couple position coaches get hired to be G5 defensive coordinators and our fans are whining that we should have promoted them to DC and given them raises.

If our ridiculous fanbase had its way, Miami should hire position coaches then immediately give them a raise and promotion if another school shows interest. We could be pioneers and be the first school in the country with 6 Co-DCs.

same fans who would ***** about the same exact thing

Jamar Cheney, monster recruiter. Literally was the whole reason UF lead and got some of Palmetto. Once he left, Brashard wasn’t going to UF and neither was LT.

Would be a monster hire from a recruiting standpoint. Better than T-Will, he knows the area way better than T-Will. Was Florida’s best recruiter by a large margin, should have seen the twitter uproar from UF targets when Chaney left. Brashard was one, he wasn’t happy.
Bring in Cheney and back him up with an old beard analyst who knows LB play and has no interest in recruiting. Especially with the rules on analysts potentially being relaxed to allow on field coaching. Cheney can recruit and learn on the job with solid coaching still in play.

Advertisement
Back