Travis Williams Officially Gone!

I just hope he didn't leave without talking to his linebacker room and letting them know first. 🤣

Also, I assume Manny can cover that job too, we should be fine.

Advertisement
Was talking about this offseason. Can't win the offseason natty in the same season Dumph and 4th & 17 are retained, automatic disqualifier.
Yeah, this off season. You think TRob had no one interested in him? And Rumpf is in a noncoaching role so whether retained or not is inconsequential. TWill was a blow but off season Manny can block those blows like superman blocks bullets with his manly chest of steel. Off season Manny is no one to be trifled with.

A little surprised. Thought they'd go with someone more established. Oh well, but that's the difference between hiring well-regarded assistants with Chevy upward mobility and.. what we've been hiring.

What? Diaz made a bad hire by landing a LB coach that had the potential to be a DC in a couple of years, but UCF made a good one by hiring that same position coach to be an inexperienced full time DC?

Dude I was being sarcastic. I was mocking how mopes are whining that Miami should have overpaid a position coach and given him an unwarranted promotion so others don't get the impression we aren't a "big boy" program
That's why I said in the other post my bad disregard. U act like that's not the typical line people on here would come up with. So ur sarcasm was clearly based in plenty on here's view point. Thank God just not urs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To cis ? Who knows lol.

They aren’t T will but I do know one of them personally. My best friend played ball with him and his brother from pee wee up. He’s from my neck of the woods. The other names have all been mentioned here or are familiar.
Important question, please be unbiased as possible.. Can he freestyle tho?

Advertisement
How will he relate to the youth of today with a weak freestyle game? Does he at least have a cool abbreviated street name? @rok
Does he have these tendencies during crucial games??
1607808405789.png

Advertisement
Back