Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
I actually wonder how the UCF Stans feel about this. a first time DC after how bad their D looked w an experienced DC in randy

FairPlay. Again, Manny did the same chit to Temple & every single DC spot he was at sans Texas & Middle Tennessee. When ur ambitious, and a better opportunity presents itself, well, it’s quite hard to walk away from; especially being young.

Again, as long as a contingency plan is in place, we will be fine.

BUT; let this also be a reminder in STOP BEING CAUGHT UP IN COACH TALK & STOP BEING COACH DEFENDERS. These mofos r worse than politicians. This is y I get so animatedly frustrated when I see fans say “well coach X said this...” Who gives af, especially at this level. These guys are paid to sell: sell the program to kids, sell the program to fans, to sell their worth to their employers or future employers. If another opportunity comes or if the heat is on, the more they sell.

I’m not going to wish “good luck” to T-Will. Fck him....but I can’t lie, I had one eye on both him & T-Rob as far as doing some fckery type chit like this.
I don’t expect t-rob to be here more than a year or 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
1613506627430.jpeg

Advertisement
He even got a head start on evaluating the plan B South Florida recruits that are on our bored, which are the ones more likely to consider Central Florida, considering he’s gonna be recruiting Florida heavily now 🤦🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
FairPlay. Again, Manny did the same chit to Temple & every single DC spot he was at sans Texas & Middle Tennessee. When ur ambitious, and a better opportunity presents itself, well, it’s quite hard to walk away from; especially being young.

Again, as long as a contingency plan is in place, we will be fine.

BUT; let this also be a reminder in STOP BEING CAUGHT UP IN COACH TALK & STOP BEING COACH DEFENDERS. These mofos r worse than politicians. This is y I get so animatedly frustrated when I see fans say “well coach X said this...” Who gives af, especially at this level. These guys are paid to sell: sell the program to kids, sell the program to fans, to sell their worth to their employers or future employers. If another opportunity comes or if the heat is on, the more they sell.

I’m not going to wish “good luck” to T-Will. Fck him....but I can’t lie, I had one eye on both him & T-Rob as far as doing some fckery type chit like this.
This!

A little surprised. Thought they'd go with someone more established. Oh well, but that's the difference between hiring well-regarded assistants with Chevy upward mobility and.. what we've been hiring.

Advertisement
Back