Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
FairPlay. Again, Manny did the same chit to Temple & every single DC spot he was at sans Texas & Middle Tennessee. When ur ambitious, and a better opportunity presents itself, well, it’s quite hard to walk away from; especially being young.

Again, as long as a contingency plan is in place, we will be fine.

BUT; let this also be a reminder in STOP BEING CAUGHT UP IN COACH TALK & STOP BEING COACH DEFENDERS. These mofos r worse than politicians. This is y I get so animatedly frustrated when I see fans say “well coach X said this...” Who gives af, especially at this level. These guys are paid to sell: sell the program to kids, sell the program to fans, to sell their worth to their employers or future employers. If another opportunity comes or if the heat is on, the more they sell.

I’m not going to wish “good luck” to T-Will. Fck him....but I can’t lie, I had one eye on both him & T-Rob as far as doing some fckery type chit like this.

In all seriousness the hire that Mandy makes here will be a better barometer of his offseason natty than previously. The three guys he hired (while good) were unemployed. Now he has to actually hire someone away.

Lashlee was employed when he was hired. And while the guys he recently hired were unemployed it's not like Manny did not have to recruit them due to other potential suitors.

Maybe if we're lucky Manny is pulling a reverse buyout and we get baker back..

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee was employed when he was hired. And while the guys he recently hired were unemployed it's not like Manny did not have to recruit them due to other potential suitors.
Was talking about this offseason. Can't win the offseason natty in the same season Dumph and 4th & 17 are retained, automatic disqualifier.

Advertisement
#1 were far from being a big boy program right now. #2 why in the **** would you beg part of the cancer in the program to stay period let alone with a pay raise? Is this blake's account and ur doubling down on buying out inferior programs **** decisions to pay our quality control level coaches millions... first we give temple 4 million to let manny come home from his vacation for zero reason,now this? Cmon bruh. What big boy schools do is pay what's necessary for big boy coaches. Not intramural squad dudes.

Dude I was being sarcastic. I was mocking how mopes are whining that Miami should have overpaid a position coach and given him an unwarranted promotion so others don't get the impression we aren't a "big boy" program

Advertisement
Why would they do this? All this does is change his title. There’s still an open coaching position.
Which is really the whole of it. Moving Patke to LBs coach then means Diaz would hire what? A striker coach/specials teams coordinator? Doesn't make much sense when you could hire a DC/LB coach combo or simply an LB coach.

Which is really the whole of it. Moving Patke to LBs coach then means Diaz would hire what? A striker coach/specials teams coordinator? Doesn't make much sense when you could hire a DC/LB coach combo or simply an LB coach.

don't think hes hiring a DC this season. hes pretty content on either saving his job or losing it by his own doing, which is fine w me. we still have an extra spot no matter how you slice it. we opted to hire a LB coach instead of another ST coach. I suspect well do the same again.

Advertisement
Back