Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
Malzahn says recruiting is going to be his focus point. Probably why the Williams hire. He think's he's going to recruit without bags to UCF... they've had a couple 4 stars in their entire existence. Good luck man

Advertisement
Malzahn says recruiting is going to be his focus point. Probably why the Williams hire. He think's he's going to recruit without bags to UCF... they've had a couple 4 stars in their entire existence. Good luck man

again richt 2.0. life isnt peaches when you're out of the SEC

Miami should have topped Utah State's offer to Banda as a DC and begged to keep him as a position coach because that's what big boy programs do.

1. How did you know we wanted to keep him that much? Keeping him might have prevented T-Rob from coming.

2. If we did, how do you know we didn't try? Maybe Banda (smartly) wanted to take the next step and call plays. Is there ANY scenario where you and other fans would be happy with Banda getting the DC and call-playing job here without him leaving to get experience doing it somewhere else? Banda make the smart move by any metric.

3. If this was sarcasm, please disregard. While I'm not on the spectrum, I don't read much of the board. :)

Advertisement
1. How did you know we wanted to keep him that much? Keeping him might have prevented T-Rob from coming.

2. If we did, how do you know we didn't try? Maybe Banda (smartly) wanted to take the next step and call plays. Is there ANY scenario where you and other fans would be happy with Banda getting the DC and call-playing job here without him leaving to get experience doing it somewhere else? Banda make the smart move by any metric.

3. If this was sarcasm, please disregard. While I'm not on the spectrum, I don't read much of the board. :)

Yes it was sarcasm 😉.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as Manny isn’t the lb coach. Sheesh that would be a step backward.
It would be a waste. We have an extra coaching spot. People saying him or Patke are going to get it are delusional. We have an open spot for an on-field coach, we aren't going to forego that so Manyy can be HC, DC and LB or so patke can be ST, Striker, and LB. Not saying we will like the new hire but it won't be a current on-field coach simply assuming more responsibility.

If true wow. Guy has no dignity or respect if he cant do atleast 1 year coaching here. Typical millenial
I mean I understand it on all ends.

hard to turn down that money and the position. If that was his choice before picking us he wouldn’t have ended up here.

I know manny is tired of looking for coaches tho I’d bet 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back