Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
I missed that horseshyt. Another great side effect of having a gigantic and rapidly growing case load.
7657FA55-0700-4890-8FA0-E62960BB683C.gif

is it crazy for Manny to give him the DC title now???
If Manny really wants him, he should make a power move and offer him and TRob as Co-DCs now, bump the salary, and promise to let them run the defense in 2022. I'm sure TRob and TWill can coexist as they are best friends.

IMO, I make that move. Williams is a very good LB coach and a **** of a recruiter. It's too much to walk away from. I just don't see getting a better LB coach or recruiter. You need the Jimmy's and Joes.

Advertisement
Chise here trying to bankrupt an entire university. Where does it stop? With the medical school becoming insolvent because Lashlee has a good season next year and wants 500k more to stay? Slippery slope, my friends. Next thing you know we wake up broke, with no country and married to animals.
Happening anyway no matter whose the coach and what happens to UM med school.

Advertisement
Ummm...if Baker can turn down a DC position at a different Power 5, T Will can certainly turn down a DC position at a Greater 5.

Personally, I believe Williams needs to separate from Gus. Just my opinion. Short term good move, but one has to question the long term. Gus in my opinion is going to struggle.
Lol why would anyone need to turn down a promotion and a pay raise? He needs to get to the next level. I’d hate for him to go, but dam, good for him if it’s for that. He’s worked his entire life to get more. I hope he gets it. In two years 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares what FSU fans think.
You dont have to care what they think. But learn from it, dont be ignorant bro. They wanted Jimbo gone and thought it was gonna be so easy to replace him.

Great players and coaches dont come often. We are struggling to replace the ones that leave, especially offensively

Advertisement
Back