Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Imagine that. A coach comes to Miami- realizes it’s a **** show- and leaves for a better opportunity.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Let’s compare this dudes career to that of Mario’s and why some of us would much rather to have him as the HC as opposed to the cleats wearing idiot from ESPN.
That's what you took away from that?

Advertisement
Imagine that. A coach comes to Miami- realizes it’s a **** show- and leaves for a better opportunity.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Let’s compare this dudes career to that of Mario’s and why some of us would much rather to have him as the HC as opposed to the cleats wearing idiot from ESPN.
Come on, ****y Scar. You can throw shade way better than that.

Advertisement
If I’m not mistaken- you threw Mario into this current situation, to include the whole HC thing. But yeah, Manny sucks. Thanks for agreeing.
First, I'm not comparing the two, just the fact that if leaving after a few weeks is a bad thing, that's exactly what Mario did and for some reason people love him despite the clear evidence of mediocrity.

Second, I'll happily agree with you should I ever see you post something correct. This wasn't one of those times.

Advertisement

Advertisement
First, I'm not comparing the two, just the fact that if leaving after a few weeks is a bad thing, that's exactly what Mario did and for some reason people love him despite the clear evidence of mediocrity.

Second, I'll happily agree with you should I ever see you post something correct. This wasn't it.
FIFY.
Your version could have been read to imply the porster you quoted has been right (and on more than one occasion). That seems highly unlikely, and I just don't think maudes should be posting something like that unless its verified.

Advertisement
If T-Will leaves lmao wouldn’t miss him, should have a due diligence to be here one season.

Not a fan of the new Alabama CB coach going from Houston, to Philly, to Alabama all in three weeks. I think it’s a bad rep tbh
It’s all about the Benjamins !

If defense does well Shoop probably gets DC position next year after he's done collecting the $ from Michigan. Hopefully Williams was tired of Mahlzan's crap and doesnt bite
Nah, if that were the case we wouldn’t see or hear anything about this as a possibility.

Correct he accepted a job before knowing what kind of players he had and then he moved his entire family here and then he decided to leave... because that story makes more sense than getting a promotion and pay increase right?
things that make you go ...... hmmmmm.

Advertisement
Back