Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Does Manny have to return his off season title trophy if this come to fruition?
Confused Larry David GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not an issue if Manny gets out of his own way and just offer the guy the DC position. Crisis averted. . .

I don’t get the appeal for him unless he is just close with malzahn. Ucf dc job isnt a lateral move IMO csz that’s not gonna get him a hc job he could get staying here

Advertisement
If T-Will leaves lmao wouldn’t miss him, should have a due diligence to be here one season.

Not a fan of the new Alabama CB coach going from Houston, to Philly, to Alabama all in three weeks. I think it’s a bad rep tbh
And these ****n coaches were mad at kids for transferring and would block schools they were trying to go to..The ****n nerve. It is what it is..

Advertisement
If defense does well Shoop probably gets DC position next year after he's done collecting the $ from Michigan. Hopefully Williams was tired of Mahlzan's crap and doesnt bite

Advertisement
Unless he looked at his linebacker room and said WTF? LoL

More risk here for Malzhan. This guy did a year outside of Auburn at Northern Iowa and then a year as a high school OC. Sometimes it is best to not get linked to one guy. Wouldn't be my first choice as DC. I am sure Shannon is ****ed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back