Travis "Tha Truth" Homer

accomadus

Junior
This kid is literally KILLING teams on a weekly basis. He's not even playing most of the 2nd half of games.

Total domination.

183 yards -- 3 TD's.... in ONE HALF..... Good lord....

Travis Homer runs for 183 yards, 3 TDs in rout of Royal Palm | www.pbgametime.com

Later, after Oxbridge stopped Royal Palm Beach deep in ThunderWolves territory, Homer lined up from the backfield for his team’s first play from the 9-yard line. Homer darted to the outside, shook one defender and stiff-armed another before finding empty space ahead of him. He sprinted down the sideline and into the end zone, flashing the Miami “U” sign after tossing the ball away.
“Had to represent,” Homer said.

Advertisement
Here's video of that run from the commits/targets update thread:

[TWEET]642126374958989312[/TWEET]

Homer's a stud. Ice better be working to try to flip Fils-Aime from Tennessee to join Homer. Homer and Fils-Aime would be a grand slam, A+ RB haul that would provide our backfield with some home run ability.

We need to be more concerned that FSU doesn't tell Amir Rasul to kick rocks and puts the full court press on this kid. I must say I am pleasantly surprised. Homer has really show and proved so far this year that he could be the best RB in the state.

Advertisement
I told some of you months ago he was and is the Truth. Had the privelige to see him play multiple times and was in awe of his natural ability.

Perhaps I'm being the home team fan with major bias, but I think he's the best RB in Florida!

Heard we have a great shot at devin singletary as well. I dont think this staff wants fils-aime and i won't blame them if we can get those other two. Dont forget moss either.

We need to be more concerned that FSU doesn't tell Amir Rasul to kick rocks and puts the full court press on this kid. I must say I am pleasantly surprised. Homer has really show and proved so far this year that he could be the best RB in the state.

Not happening

Advertisement

A for effort

Heard we have a great shot at devin singletary as well. I dont think this staff wants fils-aime and i won't blame them if we can get those other two. Dont forget moss either.

Singletary and Moss aren't even in the same universe as Fils-Aime. I'm sorry, but that's not even remotely debatable.

I actually think Singletary is underrated, but he's still not close to Fils-Aime athletically and doesn't have as high a ceiling. And if you compare Moss' highlights to Fils-Aime's, one looks like it's in slow motion compared to the other being in fast forward. Fils-Aime is a complete stud and he's having an incredible start to the season just like Homer.

When it comes to discussion about best backs in the state in the '16 class, it's Homer and Fils-Aime in a class of their own. There's a sizable dropoff after that. Rasul isn't on their level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not worried about FSU with RBs.

Wilder is a no show in the NFL. Devonta just lost any chance at a starting gig to a rookie. Dalvin is nowhere near the top of RB boards.

Meanwhile, Browns cut Terrance West loose and Duke is on the cusp of being the a lead back. Lamar Miller has chased every other RB out of Miami and is primed for a big year on a team picked to finish tops in their division.

If the Homer camp is smart, they would see this and the opportunities that Walton/Yearby/Duke received and it's a no brainer.

Not worried about FSU with RBs.

Wilder is a no show in the NFL. Devonta just lost any chance at a starting gig to a rookie. Dalvin is nowhere near the top of RB boards.

Meanwhile, Browns cut Terrance West loose and Duke is on the cusp of being the a lead back. Lamar Miller has chased every other RB out of Miami and is primed for a big year on a team picked to finish tops in their division.

If the Homer camp is smart, they would see this and the opportunities that Walton/Yearby/Duke received and it's a no brainer.

Ehhhhhh, no ****, he's a true sophmore

Advertisement

Singletary and Moss aren't even in the same universe as Fils-Aime. I'm sorry, but that's not even remotely debatable.

I actually think Singletary is underrated, but he's still not close to Fils-Aime athletically and doesn't have as high a ceiling. And if you compare Moss' highlights to Fils-Aime's, one looks like it's in slow motion compared to the other being in fast forward. Fils-Aime is a complete stud and he's having an incredible start to the season just like Homer.

When it comes to discussion about best backs in the state in the '16 class, it's Homer and Fils-Aime in a class of their own. There's a sizable dropoff after that. Rasul isn't on their level.
Agreed but for some reason they don't want fils aime. I love his speed but i like singletary. He is pretty complete back and could benefit learning from learning here at Miami. I think he surprises a lot of people as well as moss. We will see tho.

How's the comp he faces?
Honestly, it's terrible so far.

Carol city terrible? Lol gtfoh

My bad hometeam. CC was ok and Oxbridge lost. Gulliver was terrible. Royal Palm was terrible. You tell me what word I should use to answer Canemang's question.

Gulliver has two of our commits on their defense though.

I think they should atleast be "solid".....Carol City is solid to good. If he is breaking away from their back seven he is pretty good.

****..dude said gulliver is terrible and they have two commitments of ours on defense in jackson and wright.

Advertisement
Back