-Says everybody is recruiting him hard
-Talks to different coaches everyday
-Talks to Carroll frequently
-Lost to Miami Jackson in the Dolphins 7 on 7
-Played WR and CB in the tournament
-Will announce at the Under Armour game in January

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/WR-Travis-Rudolph-Plans-to-Trim-List-135286

Advertisement
Kid is an absolute stud. Anyone on here that thought differently was just sour grapes. Would not surprise me if he becomes the best all around receiver the state produces this year.

Advertisement
Kid is an absolute stud. Anyone on here that thought differently was just sour grapes. Would not surprise me if he becomes the best all around receiver the state produces this year.
Isn't his offense like a run heavy one though? I read that the offense didn't use him as much as he wanted and that's why he was so slept on before but the camps showed how good he really is

Opinions change quick on this board.
I loved when he was committed and I was ****ED when he decommitted. Dudes on the board was like "He ain't all that" "We Got enough receivers" "There are bigger fish in the pond" ect. Now everyone wants him again. Calling him one of the best in the class and yada yada yada.

With that said, hope we Land 2-3 of
Lane
Dixon
Rudolph
Scott
Holmes
KD Cannon
Malachi Dupree

2-3 of that I'm smiling ear to ear for years. I still wish Angelo was in the 2013 class man SMH.

I loved when he was committed and I was ****ED when he decommitted. Dudes on the board was like "He ain't all that" "We Got enough receivers" "There are bigger fish in the pond" ect. Now everyone wants him again. Calling him one of the best in the class and yada yada yada.

Lane
Dixon
Rudolph
Scott
Holmes
KD Cannon
Malachi Dupree

2-3 of that I'm smiling ear to ear for years. I still wish Angelo was in the 2013 class man SMH.

Message boards are a great study in cognitive dissonance and group think.

Advertisement

Lane
Dixon
Rudolph
Scott
Holmes
KD Cannon
Malachi Dupree

I'm no guru but I have been driving this kids bandwagon since he committed. There was a SOFLA guy who I trust that was telling everyone who would listen, "wait....just wait until you see this kid in 2 years". After that I started watching as much as I could about him and you could just see it in him. He wasn't talked about because there was no one aspect that just blew up on the screen, he just did absolutely everything well.

Now here he is, one of the most talented players in the class. I hate to say it though, I just dont see him coming back.

Lane
Dixon
Rudolph
Scott
Holmes
KD Cannon
Malachi Dupree

all due respect to holmes and scott but dupree and cannon are top 5

Lane
Dixon
Rudolph
Scott
Holmes
KD Cannon
Malachi Dupree

all due respect to holmes and scott but dupree and cannon are top 5

Scott is pretty **** good and no consolation prize

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back