Travis Rudolph update from The Opening

Advertisement
Tyrn, I will agree with you ONLY if Griffin gets in somehow. (Which I read it doesnt look good) . If we get Griffin to go along with Coley, ***** Lane and Rudolph. A two year haul of Coley, Griffin, Dixon, Langham, and whoever else wouldnt make me lose sleep over those other clowns. BUT if Griffin doesnt get in AND doesnt re-sign with us next year it will hurt losing Lane/Rudolph.

Dixon and Berrios. Let these other prima donna's go.

^^^THIS

I'm already over Rudolph and Lane, Cook and Clark IMO is way more important to flip than for us to land Lane or Rudolph.

So you don't want two elite WRs because they have interest in other schools? But of course you want to get the guys that already committed to other schools. Sounds legit. Everyone was calling coley a primma Donna at this time and saying he wouldn't even qualify for miami. The irony.

/ Ill take Dixon, Berrios, & Langham any day of the week but that doesn't mean or staff should stop recruiting those "diva" WRs. We don't even know IF Berrios will get an offer

If he doesnt wanna come here..Fine. Just dont go to UF for christs sake. If UF finds a way to pull a class of Cook, Lane, Rudolph, Lammons, QW, Clark, and Moten from down here. Spin it however you want. We failed again.

i don't think rudolph is going to uf. auburn is probably #1 and surprisingly vandy is #2, he loves franklin and he could be their go-to guy day 1 there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back