TRAVIS RUDOLPH Sr Highlights

Advertisement
WOW!!!
That kid is the truth. I don't know jack crap about evaluations but I know an open receiver when I see one. He was 2-3 yards open on almost every reception. Thats impressive. Too bad we screwed up on this one. I almost hopes he goes to bama. I don't want to see him at uf or fsu for the next 3 years.

Advertisement
WOW!!!
That kid is the truth. I don't know jack crap about evaluations but I know an open receiver when I see one. He was 2-3 yards open on almost every reception. Thats impressive. Too bad we screwed up on this one. I almost hopes he goes to bama. I don't want to see him at uf or fsu for the next 3 years.

i would love to see him at uf

Do……. not…… want…..
kid's the truth! sucks
455.gif

WOW!!!

We didn't ***** up, he didn't want to be here sucks but true

Kid was filthy as a junior, too. It's funny, because I remember a lot of porsters on this board last year criticizing his commitment to the U. He was unknown at the time and a lot of porsters were saying he was a reach. I, for one, was blown away by his junior tape and think he's even better as a senior. When he blew up on the 7-on-7 circuit and his STAR ranking increased, the same porsters were saying how awesome he was. SMH...watch the tape...it usually DOES NOT LIE.

Advertisement
Film reminds a little of Nelson Algohor who went to SC. Maybe not the smooth blazer but size and versatility wise looks about the same

Film is impressive but WRs like this come out every year in FLA. Go take a look at isiah Mckenzies highlight tape. And this is not sour grapes either. The ONLY recruits left on the board that I would be extremely upset about if we lost is JC and Cook.

This is every year in Florida, you'll have a can't miss receiver one year then a better can't miss the following year. You win some and you lose some but try to get at least one...Golden missed on Cooper but countered the following year with Coley, miss on Rudolph this year but sign another elite receiver in Dixon and just to put a cherry on top probably counter with Ridley next year...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is really good, sucks we are going to miss out. That said he isn't an elite talent like Stacey Coley and Sammy Watkins. I wouldn't put Amari Cooper in that category either.

WOW!!!

He was committed to us so he obviously wanted to be here at some point. I thought he cooled on us because our coaches were telling him two different things (DB or WR).

WOW!!!

He was committed to us so he obviously wanted to be here at some point. I thought he cooled on us because our coaches were telling him two different things (DB or WR).

Kids commit to schools all the time and then when the big offers come they leave, it happens literally everywhere. Rudolph himself plays both positions and do it well so if he was a db he'd be an elite prospect there too he just had his mind set at wr. Now, with his dad a huge UM fan, I think Devin Hester is his cousin, Steve Walsh is his HC nobody can tell me that because the staff likes him at 2 positions that he couldn't still consider UM unless he wasn't coming either way

Advertisement
WOW!!!

Kids commit to schools all the time and then when the big offers come they leave, it happens literally everywhere. Rudolph himself plays both positions and do it well so if he was a db he'd be an elite prospect there too he just had his mind set at wr. Now, with his dad a huge UM fan, I think Devin Hester is his cousin, Steve Walsh is his HC nobody can tell me that because the staff likes him at 2 positions that he couldn't still consider UM unless he wasn't coming either way

Yes Yahd man. Devin Hester is his cousin. Many people from Riviera Beach are CANES fans especially the older ones that grew up with the CANES of the 80s and 90s. I use to live in Riviera Beach when I moved here from JA and at the end of every season the coaches would take us to the Orange Bowl to watch the CANES. That's how most of us fell in love with the Orange and Green. Many of the guys that live in Riviera Beach are really supposed to attend Suncoast High like Devin Hester did, Damien Berry(before he transferred to Glades Central), Anthony Carter(old school player), etc. But Suncoast changed to a magnet school and many of the Talent now go to school at Dwyer, Palm Beach Gardens, etc. Names likes Johnnie Dixon, Travis Rudolph, Matt Elam, Curt Maggitt, Jacoby Brissett and many many more names that are well known in Football that are from and live in Riviera Beach but attend those other schools instead of Suncoast High. That's why Jacoby Brissett's Mom wanted him at UM so badly and as everyone knows so does Travis Rudolph's father. As I mentioned above many of the parents are die hard CANES. That's why we even got a look from big Offensive Lineman Avery Young who chose Aurburn instead. He's from Riviera Beach as well but went to Palm Beach Gardens. His daddy is a CANE.

I spoke to Travis some time ago and I truly hope we can still land him. I've spoken to Johnnie Dixon a few times as well. The first time was at Heath Evans 7 on 7 tournament in WPB. He was rocking a CANES hat that day. Both are very similar in demeanor, very mild mannered but when they get on the field they will kill you. Similar to Stacey Coley, doesn't say much but once he touches the grass, It's On. Keeping the fingers crossed on both Johnnie and Travis. Yes their Parents are die hard CANES but as we all know the college football landscape has changed and with names like Meyer and Saban in the mix then we all know what can go down. Amari Cooper should be wearing Orange and Green but Saban stepped in and guess what. Yep

GO CANES!!

I agree, he looks like many of our receivers, good not great though, no big deal. Coley is much better imo.
Kid is really good, sucks we are going to miss out. That said he isn't an elite talent like Stacey Coley and Sammy Watkins. I wouldn't put Amari Cooper in that category either.

Advertisement
Back