Travis Homer

Well find out if hes a big time player.... The season doesnt start or end with him but he'll be a driving force if we want to win the ACC this year not just the coastal

Advertisement
I think Walton is excellent, fantastic player. Walton misses runs, he missed 3 off the top of my head against FSU that would have been 5yd gains at worst if he hits it up the hole even with a bum ankle. His yard per carry is what it is for a reason, he is not a discipline runner. the 3 runs Walton missed I believe Homer would have hit those runs like he did on the last drive. I also understand how captains are named for games but Homer is a True Soph, it means something

wow, you "think" Walton missed 3 runs that he would have had at LEAST 5 YARDS................. Really, are you that good at breaking down film and know for a fact that he didn't see those holes that you so easily found watching it from your seat in front of the tv.. And the Homer is soooo much better with his vision that he would have seen those holes and ran for 3 touchdowns..................... hate post like these and you are off the ignore list.

Get a grip dude, hate post? I love Mark Walton the football player. He misses runs because he is not discipline, I don't need to repeat myself. He is a fantastic college football player and a very good college running back but I like Homer the running back better. They would have been a fantastic duo if Richt didnt **** it up and it looked like he was gonna.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back