Travis Homer - 2016 Ath

Gibyaj

Redshirt Freshman
I know we're loading up with good backs, but never hurts to add more athletes. Saw this kid compete at the nike combine here in Miami this weekend at he was off the charts! 5'10'5 195 4.48 40 laser time, 4.35 shuttle, 39'5 powerball, and a 37'8 vertical. I'm not one to care much about combine freaks so I wanted to check out his film when I got home.. Kid is actually legit! Check it out below. Not sure the level of competition but those numbers show and prove that he's athletic enough to compete with the best.

Travis Homer - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3344348/highlights/210229392/v2

Advertisement
Not sure on the competition either but very impressive... Any offers yet?

The kid is very good! He has great balance, but what really caught my eye was the way he can turn and swivel his hips...CB???

Cincinnati and Temple. He's a good back. Competition was garbage though. Oxbridge Academy is a new up and coming program in West Palm.

He has great feet and balance. Good burst as well. If the talent isn't good, need to get him out to a camp to see what he has. Based on his measurables it would be a quality offer.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why people sometimes look down to kids they don't know, with good numbers at combines, I mean **** Dexter Williams didn't have a single offer until he went to the nike combine last year.

Advertisement
Just won the Sparq MVP at Miami NFTC today. Miami needs to get on this kid!!

Was just offered....
2016 RB, Travis Homer, has highest Nike Sparq score in South Florida RT“@travishomer4: Picked up the Miami offer #CanesFootball @Coach_Baez”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back