Travis Benjamin

Advertisement
He had 6 catches in 2019.
He had 12 catches in 2018.
He had the worst punt return of all time in 2017.

he’s not going to do much in SF.

He’s put together a pretty solid pro career. Little guys don’t often stick around the league for a long time but he’s carved a nice little niche

Advertisement
KS is right he hasn't been productive nearly at all for a couple years, he's just been around awhile.

I'd honestly be very surprised if the 49ers keep him after drafting a WR 1st Rd.

Advertisement
Not at all....i'm used to Douchebag's on here...

you’re hurt. I’m sorry. I will make it up to you.

“Although Travis Benjamin has 11 total catches in the past two seasons combined, just because he went to the U, he’s one **** of a pick up for the 49ers”.

There ya go

you’re hurt. I’m sorry. I will make it up to you.

“Although Travis Benjamin has 11 total catches in the past two seasons combined, just because he went to the U, he’s one **** of a pick up for the 49ers”.

There ya go
You're a ***guit Troll.....There ya go.....

Advertisement
I'm not sure who he is related to at my school in Clewiston but he was on campus visiting to surprise one of my kids for her birthday. He was with another one of our former canes that's in the league but I can't recall who. Both were awesome dudes and blessing to have on campus. Great role models to give kids hope. I welcome them back any time

I'm not sure who he is related to at my school in Clewiston but he was on campus visiting to surprise one of my kids for her birthday. He was with another one of our former canes that's in the league but I can't recall who. Both were awesome dudes and blessing to have on campus. Great role models to give kids hope. I welcome them back any time
Travis is a Great Dude...as I said before, I've always loved him...Very Humble...fast af...Jacory was very similar as far as personalities...

Advertisement
Back