Travaris Robinson CB Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taught in college that to convince others of your premise or recommendation, you must provide facts to support. Although the privilege and relationship in hiring maybe be annoying to you, it's an ugly fact hindering many qualified coaches. I hope to transition you from the "annoyed" to the "do the right thing" crowd.

As a matter of fact, since you have provided no facts at all to support your premise regarding TRob, I must conclude you must not have learned very well what you were taught.

Advertisement
Its always about some external bullsh1t with some ppl. The only consistency with ppl of OPs mindset is that they are consistently ranting about boogie men.

Dude just ask if travaris robinson is good hire. Idc about muschamps "privilege" or robinson "lack of privilege". Is robinson a good get or not and can he recruit and coach well and help the canes? Thats it, geezzz.

BelovedBrightHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

Go Canes

Just to entertain you for a moment go watch the SB on YouTube and search for "Wasp" it's a play the Chiefs run. It's pretty clear if Andy Reid was calling the plays he would be next to Mahomes and not Bienemy. Like I said do whatever you want with the info provided.
"I've always been that way with it (play-calling)," Reid said. "I think it's important that everybody's on the same page and involved with it. So, I don't really care who's calling it or not calling it. I just want to make sure that it gets called and that we've got good plays to call from. That's where I put my energy."

It’s Andy Reid’s Corvette he just lets Bienemy drive it occasionally. But not in traffic or over the speed limit. Or without him in the car. But hey.. he drove it to the end of the drive way and back. Basically the equivalent here.

Advertisement
1. Matt Rhule took over a trainwreck (putting it mildly) at Baylor and in 3 seasons took a 1 win team to 11 wins and was coach of the year. He also cleaned up the culture while there. Also, while at Temple, took a yearly doormat team to 10 wins. I would hardly say he was simply "decent".
2. Kingsbury I generally agree with you, he was average at best in college. I think Arizona hired him simply for his offense. Kind of baffling.
3. Bienemy definitely needs to be a HC. That dude is genius as a coach!

I still fail to see how privilege has any play into any of this.

I'm done. I'm not trying to hijack his post

yeah, i'd like to think that we share a common theme and that's the canes ... but to act like privilege doesn't exist in coaching is walking around with blinders on ... right message wrong church ... canes gospel only
I hate these people that look at the world in black and white. It’s a colorful world why not try to enjoy it. You can’t because the color white exist. Ridiculous. Always someone else’s fault. It’s a losers mentality.

If lsu cans pelini and they go after chump then either trob goes there too and Raymond is available or lsu higher ups force chump to keep Raymond. In either case there is gonna be a high quality DB coach available

Advertisement
Maybe we can put this thread back on topic before it gets locked?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back