Travaris Robinson CB Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Muschump has been canned- again, props to privilege. Since Travaris Robinson is not of privilege he will not be getting a DC job at this level ever again. That is why I say we extend an offer to him to replace Rumph as CB coach. He's a really good coach and recruiter.

Advertisement
Now that Muschump has been canned- again, props to privilege. Since Travaris Robinson is not of privilege he will not be getting a DC job at this level ever again. That is why I say we extend an offer to him to replace Rumph as CB coach. He's a really good coach and recruiter.
Are u really serious with this privilege BS? Every post u make talks about privilege! Wtf man!

Hasan Minhaj Popcorn GIF by Patriot Act

Advertisement
Are u really serious with this privilege BS? Every post u make talks about privilege! Wtf man!
I was taught in college that to convince others of your premise or recommendation, you must provide facts to support. Although the privilege and relationship in hiring maybe be annoying to you, it's an ugly fact hindering many qualified coaches. I hope to transition you from the "annoyed" to the "do the right thing" crowd.

Riding the coattails of a failing DC and terrible HC as his DC in title only, and having one of the worst defenses in the SEC, is probably a good sign that you’re not DC material.

CB/DB coach, absolutely.

I was taught in college that to convince others of your premise or recommendation, you must provide facts to support. Although the privilege and relationship in hiring maybe be annoying to you, it's an ugly fact hindering many qualified coaches. I hope to transition you from the "annoyed" to the "do the right thing" crowd.
Do you ever post where you don’t inject race into the post?

Do you ever post where you don’t inject race into the post?
people like him can't. when he blames all his problems on other people and he only sees race, the fog never retreats. he stays stupid. he is the kind of person that would blame his spelling mistakes on his pencil or his fork for getting fat.

...plus he has reading issues because there is already a thread on Muschamp/Robinson.

Advertisement
I’ll wait for your ‘facts’ then.

If you don't believe it's real I'll give you three current examples and you can do with it whatever you want.
1. Matt Rhule went from decent coach at Baylor to the Nfl.
2. Cliff Kingsbury went from below average head coach at Texas Tech to head coach in the NFL
3. Eric Bienemy is one of the best offensive coordinators in the actual NFL just won a SB and still can't even get a head coaching job. The guy actually has NFL experience and is passed over by two college coaches. It's real and it's not just in the NFL.

Like I said do with this info whatever you want I'm just pointing out the facts not trying to start anything.

yeah, i'd like to think that we share a common theme and that's the canes ... but to act like privilege doesn't exist in coaching is walking around with blinders on ... right message wrong church ... canes gospel only

people like him can't. when he blames all his problems on other people and he only sees race, the fog never retreats. he stays stupid. he is the kind of person that would blame his spelling mistakes on his pencil or his fork for getting fat.
I'm not sure i would take it there, I don't think he's a bad dude or even a bad poster....not like my opinion in anything matters tho. Although he does have a hang up with the race thing and really wants Winston Moss to be our DC, Billy D is ok in my book

Advertisement
Would be an ideal fit. He's a big time crooter, sofla native and an up and coming defensive coach with great DBC background. I'll also add that he's followed around the Chump at a couple stops - Chump thinks highly enough to do so

If you don't believe it's real I'll give you three current examples and you can do with it whatever you want.
2. Cliff Kingsbury went from below average head coach at Texas Tech to head coach in the NFL
3. Eric Bienemy is one of the best offensive coordinators in the actual NFL just won a SB and still can't even get a head coaching job. The guy actually has NFL experience and is passed over by two college coaches. It's real and it's not just in the NFL.

Like I said do with this info whatever you want I'm just pointing out the facts not trying to start anything.

1. Matt Rhule took over a trainwreck (putting it mildly) at Baylor and in 3 seasons took a 1 win team to 11 wins and was coach of the year. He also cleaned up the culture while there. Also, while at Temple, took a yearly doormat team to 10 wins. I would hardly say he was simply "decent".
2. Kingsbury I generally agree with you, he was average at best in college. I think Arizona hired him simply for his offense. Kind of baffling.
3. Bienemy definitely needs to be a HC. That dude is genius as a coach!

I still fail to see how privilege has any play into any of this.

Andy Reid runs and calls his offense and always has. Bienemy will be a HC but it’s because he hitched his wagon to Andy Reid. I even saw an interview where Bienemy tried to downplay the significance of calling plays and Reid tried to bail him out and give him more credit than he deserved.

Whereas Kliff has his own offensive identity and is obviously successful at it because Arizona is putting up numbers.

Can’t speak for Rhule. He was always on that trajectory even from Temple for whatever reason they knew he was NFL bound. Can’t deny the results there or Baylor as a HC and the coaching tree he’s built in a short time period

Advertisement
Andy Reid runs and calls his offense and always has. Bienemy will be a HC but it’s because he hitched his wagon to Andy Reid. I even saw an interview where Bienemy tried to downplay the significance of calling plays and Reid tried to bail him out and give him more credit than he deserved.

I live in K.C this is something I think I would know.

I live in K.C this is something I think I would know.
Geographic location makes no difference whatsoever to your opinion.

Reid calls plays the majority of the time everywhere he’s been. 90% of the time he calls the plays. Even if he doesn’t... it’s his offense.

Just to entertain you for a moment go watch the SB on YouTube and search for "Wasp" it's a play the Chiefs run. It's pretty clear if Andy Reid was calling the plays he would be next to Mahomes and not Bienemy. Like I said do whatever you want with the info provided.

Geographic location makes no difference whatsoever to your opinion.

Reid calls plays the majority of the time everywhere he’s been. 90% of the time he calls the plays. Even if he doesn’t... it’s his offense.

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back