Traoure and Scaife.....happy now!

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
1605386445187.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no idea what has happened to Scaife. This guy was supposed to be the best OL on the team. At this point he might lose his job if the other guys can stay healthy. Traore is backup quality and if Campbell, Rivers, Clark, and Donaldson were all good he never sees the field.

Them boys couldnt pass off stunts well. When VT didn’t stunt they held their own for the most part. Gone get heat for this but King was responsible for at least 4 of those sacks. Holds the ball too in my opinion trying to show everyone he’s a quarterback first. He needs to step up in the pocket more than try to go outside of it.

Advertisement
Them boys couldnt pass off stunts well. When VT didn’t stunt they held their own for the most part. Gone get heat for this but King was responsible for at least 4 of those sacks. Holds the ball too in my opinion trying to show everyone he’s a quarterback first. He needs to step up in the pocket more than try to go outside of it.
Yeah, but based on OL play, Lash could have moved the pocket out. Kid does throw well on the run. Imo, some games the OC stays with the game plan, no matter what the ***. We’ve been good so far, and lucky. But sometimes I’d rather be lucky than good. Let’s work harder to be GOOD.

Advertisement
Back