Transitive Property Princesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is amazing truly.

4 games in unless you say "**** Miami" you are a slurper.

Comical.
Meanwhile their are a ton of rightfully ****ed of posters who post critical stuff all the time that are generally balanced and give the reader insight into their grievances. You will not see this out of this biotch or his ilk, because they are here to do nothing more then be trolls.

Advertisement
Meanwhile their are a ton of rightfully ****ed of posters who post critical stuff all the time that are generally balanced and give the reader insight into their grievances. You will not see this out of this biotch or his ilk, because they are here to do nothing more then be trolls.

It is what it is. Every board has a slew of tards stomping around E-chest puffing themselves.

Savior and Gatorhator just warmed up hotpockets and high fived.

You are the one that resorted to childish insults once you had no leg to stand on while defending your corch.

Defending a coach? No I am giving him more than 4 games.

You two idiots are infants who run thread to thread ****ing on every fire hydrant you see.

It is ok. You are who you are.

You two idiots are infants who run thread to thread ****ing on every fire hydrant you see.

Shut up already you act like this hasn’t been played out the same way for the last 15 years.

Advertisement

Yes, you are defending a corch.

"but for games" is the battle cry of the slurpers. Soon it will be "but for years"

Advertisement
You are the one that resorted to childish insults once you had no leg to stand on while defending your corch.
Hater,
It is what it is. Every board has a slew of tards stomping around E-chest puffing themselves.

Savior and Gatorhator just warmed up hotpockets and high fived.
yeah, the disturbing thing is whether you like him or not, OGH is actually a cane fan. Unfortunately our recent misfortune has effected him to the point to where he can’t see that he is aligning himself with someone who does not give two ***** about the Miami Hurricanes.

Yes, you are defending a corch.

"but for games" is the battle cry of the slurpers. Soon it will be "but for years"
Bro I have read your stuff for months and consider you a legit can fan no matter how much you hate and bash staff. You got all the evidence you need to be critical, but draw the line at aligning yourself with a punk ***** like Saviorcane, he doesn’t give one tenth the **** you do about our canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back