Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
What are the QB names to watch in the Portal? I wish Jake would of done this in December that way we have time to look for a QB. We can't go into the season with only 3 QBs including a True freshman and Brown whose a long term development QB.

Advertisement
Any updates on the following transfer portal targets:

1. Terry Roberts (Iowa corner)
2. Gary Bryant (USC WR)
3. Tyler Harrell (Bama WR)
4. Jaheim Singletary (Georgia corner)
5. Corey Gammage (Marshall WR)

It’s awfully quiet.
If we landed all these guys, hot dannnnggggg. Lol. At least, one or two of those above, maybe 3 for the show lol.

Advertisement
Apparently, some think there will be more after spring ball and we can just pluck some guys in then 🤷🏾‍♂️
I think they are right and we will get a couple after spring. But we need so much I'm not sure how you could predict more then 6 or 7 wins either way next year.

Advertisement

2. Gary Bryant (USC WR)

It’s awfully quiet.
Star Wars GIF

I think they are right and we will get a couple after spring. But we need so much I'm not sure how you could predict more then 6 or 7 wins either way next year.
If Tvd plays like he did in 21 and we have a different oc we should be 8-9 wins floor

Advertisement
What are the QB names to watch in the Portal? I wish Jake would of done this in December that way we have time to look for a QB. We can't go into the season with only 3 QBs including a True freshman and Brown whose a long term development QB.

My opinion, done until Spring

2. Gary Bryant (USC WR)

It’s awfully quiet.

1. Maybe
2. Maybe
3. No
4. No
5. No clue

All based on what I have heard via Gabby and Lake.

Advertisement
Back