Transfer Portal watch

• Harrell = Not likely, likely A&M.
  • Singletary = Not likely
  • Johnson + Igbinosum (Ole Miss) = Interested
  • UM wants another DT

Disappointing about Harrell and Singletary. However, I'd like the Ole Miss additions. Hopefully Parrish is selling them hard on everything Miami has to offer. We definitely need another safety and could use another experienced corner even for competition purposes and maybe even another starter opposite brown. DT/NT is the elephant in the room and needs to be addressed. I'm more concerned about that than WR. **** we could have prime Jerry Rice or Randy Moss out on the edge and this offense is still going to be ****** as long as Gatt *** is calling the plays.

Advertisement
Disappointing about Harrell and Singletary. However, I'd like the Ole Miss additions. Hopefully Parrish is selling them hard on everything Miami has to offer. We definitely need another safety and could use another experienced corner even for competition purposes and maybe even another starter opposite brown. DT/NT is the elephant in the room and needs to be addressed. I'm more concerned about that than WR. **** we could have prime Jerry Rice or Randy Moss out on the edge and this offense is still going to be ****** as long as Gatt *** is calling the plays.
The Ole Miss kids would be good additions for sure. Not amazing but make the team better.

Whas the big deal on Harrell? How much bettwr is he than a Ladson? At Best Harrell seems to be a number 2 but more likely a number 3 receiver and dont we have a roster full of those? And for those of you that are jerking off to his speed doesn’t he have a Lisfranc injury? Those are pretty scary for a wide receiver

Advertisement
Whas the big deal on Harrell? How much bettwr is he than a Ladson? At Best Harrell seems to be a number 2 but more likely a number 3 receiver and dont we have a roster full of those? And for those of you that are jerking off to his speed doesn’t he have a Lisfranc injury? Those are pretty scary for a wide receiver
Much better. Ladson isn’t good. He is stiff af, pause for confidence1000, and has okay hands. This kid is way faster, although speed isn’t an issue for Ladson and way smoother in and out of breaks as well the ability to adjust for the ball. Now that doesn’t necessarily say much as Ladson just isn’t good at that. Ladson is much bigger though. I think Harrell would have been the #1 if we got him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a bad look to have to fire a Broyles Award winner after one season and it saves a lot of money in a buyout.
I know a much worse look. A worse look is running an offense that is unable to score a TD in 25% of your games, with a QB who was the offensive rookie of the year in the prior year. Get his **** out.

Advertisement
That sucks about Singletary. I was really hoping Miami was the reason he entered the portal since the coaches made it up there the same day he was officially in.

Kid is talented as ****. Too bad.

Where did he end up?

Much better. Ladson isn’t good. He is stiff af, pause for confidence1000, and has okay hands. This kid is way faster, although speed isn’t an issue for Ladson and way smoother in and out of breaks as well the ability to adjust for the ball. Now that doesn’t necessarily say much as Ladson just isn’t good at that. Ladson is much bigger though. I think Harrell would have been the #1 if we got him.
You think Harrell would be WR 1?

I know he has bigtime speed, and would be the top deep threat.

But what has he shown over the same amount of time in college to say without a doubt he is WAY better than Ladson? I 100% agree he is better as a pure deep threat.

Career numbers:

Ladson-58 catches/726 yards/7 TD's
Harrell-22 catches/522 yards/6 TD's

Both have injury history

Advertisement
Back