Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I like Gammage , I’ve seen him a handful of times since he’s been there forever lol. He could be a 1000 yard receiver here. That’s if we have an OC by then

Yup. Gammage is another one of those dudes on the list of Florida 2018 WRs way more productive than what we ended up with that class.

Advertisement
No you turn them away because he’s ******* toxic whether it’s him or his family and he’s not gonna help you winner but of course you would say keep them
Well I guess with that logic, we should find several posts from saying you don’t want cormani McClain and that he’s toxic right?

I mean I would hope that someone wouldn’t be that blind and hypocritical

We should be all over thism
keegan-michael key thumbs GIF by The Paley Center for Media

WR AD Mitchell that’s good look as well……from Georgia…High School: Cane Ridge HS, coached by Eddie Woods…in Texas…
Career Highs
* 5 receptions vs. Tennessee, 2021; vs. Oregon, 2022
* 77 receiving yards vs. South Carolina, 2021
* 1 receiving TD vs. South Carolina, Auburn, Michigan and Alabama2, 2021; Oregon, 2022
* Long reception of 40 yards vs. Alabama2, 2021
2022: Has started at WR in two of 13 games to date...had five receptions for 73 yards, including an 18-yard TD catch, in season-opening win over No. 11 Oregon...had one catch for four yards in win over Samford...missed nine games because of injury...returned to action in SEC Championship Game vs. LSU...tossed a successful 2-point conversion pass to Darnell Washington in the game.

Attachments

• 46A5C6FF-74A7-45CD-9934-AFAB55BAE206.jpeg
    46A5C6FF-74A7-45CD-9934-AFAB55BAE206.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, and didn't we recruit this kid at some point in high school? The name sounds fairly familiar.
The name sounds familiar because he’s a south Florida kid. My best friends wife‘s friend mentioned her nephew and it instantly popped in my head. I was like “ 3 star wr “? She says “ no , he was a 4 star”. I hit her with ” nah, it was a 3 star“ and showed her on 247 lol. She didn’t know how big of a loser I was and how close I pay attention to this stuff.

We didn’t recruit him but if you follow SFLA recruiting the names just stick in your head.

Advertisement
Back