Transfer Portal watch

Man this kid looked like an early impact guy coming out of high school. Those camps where its pretty geared toward Dline success he mauled almost everyone. Has he not been healthy?
This sounds like an NIL play. Wasnt he starting as a TF? Or got alot of playing time..now he wants to transfer? And LSU will be preseason top 5 you would think. Seems odd.

Advertisement
A79DDA90-E716-4107-9F1C-079AAFCB55CC.gif

Advertisement
just wanted to know why you disagree…..something i need to know about this prospect

Now on his second transfer (and onto his 3rd team in as many years). Arrested this August and charged with criminal mischief. Academic issues at Alabama. Suspended for violation of team rules by Nick Saban. Has caught all of 5 passes over two seasons. Pick your reason.

Advertisement
He got offered millions to go to another school and took it. Anyone on here that you’re so certain will agree with you would have done the same ****

That school, despite a written NIL contract by all reports has told him after he signed that “actually all that money we were going to give you we aren’t any more” what do you expect him to do?

He didn’t play games, he didn’t string it out , he even talked highly of cristobal after switching his commitment

We have what, 3 scholarship qbs? and one is coming off a severe injury.

So we turn away a fringe 5* qb (the most important position and the position of greatest need now that jake is gone) because he hurt your feelings a few months ago ?
No you turn them away because he’s ******* toxic whether it’s him or his family and he’s not gonna help you winner but of course you would say keep them

I can’t remember in the last day or two who said this but I kind of agree with the premise. This first transfer portal window is definitely going to have some gems but it’s also gonna have a lot of coal in your stocking because a lot of big players are gonna wait and see how either a new staff comes together or how they do in spring practice knowing later on in the next window there’s gonna be less supply But more demand as teams realize they have holes to fill or injuries occur and will be more desperate heading into the season.

So while there are benefits for teams right now to get players in to have them part of spring practice I think there’s probably more upside on waiting a bit and seeing what happens in the second window and that this patterns now establishing itself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back