Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
FivX_R4XwAgpIkQ

Advertisement
Hold on.

Miami is paying north of $20M for this football operation.

Are you telling me that these high priced coaches can’t net Miami a planning or schematic advantage?
Garbage in and garbage out. Why do you think Sanders at Colorado got rid of most of his team and Mario is doing the same. This man beat Ohio State the year before and won two PAC 12 championships. It took time for him to get rid of the Oregon scrubs, just like he is doing now, and then he began to win. What was the winning record of the coach he replaced at Oregon? He just brought in a top 5 class and we know he will recruit a top 10 class every year. We are slowly getting players and last year he had nothing to work with. All of his coaches are winners and came with a winning tradition but if the players are not there, you can't win anything. You can't make chicken soup from chicken ****. Just look at our OL depth last year-- garbage.

Advertisement
Not true I’m pretty sure I remember a story about Saban sending his staff including Mario to go learn about the spread from Tom Herman
That is right, Mario and other members of the staff did go to Houston to learn the Meyer/Herman concepts. One twist, Saban had no idea his staff was going and was pi$$ed off & chewed them out when they returned LOL.

Advertisement
This is what everyone warned us about…he was at Bama BEFORE they got with the times.

Really?

So Mario didn't recruit Calvin Ridley and Jerry Jeudy. Plus Devonta Smith and Henry Ruggs, who he lined up at Alabama before he left for Oregon the month before Signing Day.

Keep spinning your lies.

Walk-on. I believe he wasn't on scholarship at Duke.

I would imagine that a kid with a Duke undergrad degree could get a UM graduate school scholarship.

Had a good friend at UM Law who went to Yale for undergrad, she had a full-scholarship for UM Law.

Advertisement
Garbage in and garbage out. Why do you think Sanders at Colorado got rid of most of his team and Mario is doing the same. This man beat Ohio State the year before and won two PAC 12 championships. It took time for him to get rid of the Oregon scrubs, just like he is doing now, and then he began to win. What was the winning record of the coach he replaced at Oregon? He just brought in a top 5 class and we know he will recruit a top 10 class every year. We are slowly getting players and last year he had nothing to work with. All of his coaches are winners and came with a winning tradition but if the players are not there, you can't win anything. You can't make chicken soup from chicken ****. Just look at our OL depth last year-- garbage.
It’s not black and white
Yea the team is mostly jag
Like 70-80%
But at the same time
The coaches esp on offense
Is not playing to players strengths and minimizing weaknesses

Advertisement
Back