Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why? They just brought in a ton of WRs.
Just thinking that he was once committed there plus what Brohm is doing this offseason in the Portal that he will end up there. I’m hopeful he will give us a look but it’s doubtful he comes.

Just thinking that he was once committed there plus what Brohm is doing this offseason in the Portal that he will end up there. I’m hopeful he will give us a look but it’s doubtful he comes.
Gio and Dmoney both putting it out there means there’s a good chance he’s already been in contact with Miami actually

Advertisement
Has the staff tried kidnapping a wr?
Cribby, I know you don’t know exactly, but do you think Mario is finding it surprising that we are striking out at WR? In other words, is he attributing it to bad luck or anything else that lends credence to him having a blind spot or is crazy stubborn?

Cribby, I know you don’t know exactly, but do you think Mario is finding it surprising that we are striking out at WR? In other words, is he attributing it to bad luck or anything else that lends credence to him having a blind spot or is crazy stubborn?
Majority of coaches are mad stubborn. The greats are the ones who are the best at self evaluation and adjusting with the times. I’m not sure if Mario has either or not.

Advertisement
Why dont we just tell WRs prospects Gattis is gone and we’ll have a new OC like we supposedly told TVD? After all that’s the reason he didn’t bounce. Mario should be able to sell that theory.

Kermit The Frog Tea GIF

Not Cribby, but Cristobal doesn’t appear to be too worried about it.

He should be. Except for two kids, he missed out on every elite target WR now for a full calendar year. Most of which occurred AFTER his offensive philosophy was out in the open.

What he doesn’t understand is that UGA can open it up and hit the gas as needed. It’s not all grind out out all the time.

Not Cribby, but Cristobal doesn’t appear to be too worried about it.

He should be. Except for two kids, he missed out on every elite target WR now for a full calendar year. Most of which occurred AFTER his offensive philosophy was out in the open.

What he doesn’t understand is that UGA can open it up and hit the gas as needed. It’s not all grind out out all the time.
This is what everyone warned us about…he was at Bama BEFORE they got with the times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back