Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
considering nobody knew how to block worth a **** on our team the last two years, I'd say that's a win
If he was a walk on sure. If not given his injury history I would not consider this even remotely close to a win. High risk, medium-low reward

Advertisement
so january 18th is the last day to enter the portal, but anyone who we get going forward will have to enroll in the summer right?

And that is the last day that they have to notify their school. The school doesn’t have to put them in for like 48 hours or something.
I remember that well when I predicted a player would hit the portal one day and he didn’t hit so I had to come tell people it takes two days to show lol. Two days later he was in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any idea what the plan is at Edge? Im surprised we haven't taken any in the portal
I think we are allright there. We could use help but it’s not like other positions where we need bodies, we need difference makers there. Kelly and Messidor are good ACC starters.

Advertisement
I think we are allright there. We could use help but it’s not like other positions where we need bodies, we need difference makers there. Kelly and Messidor are good ACC starters.
True but after that it's a bunch of questions marks, Harvey is okay but will he ever take the next step? I just think we need to at at least one Edge to go with what we got. Maybe they are waiting until after the spring to see what's what

True but after that it's a bunch of questions marks, Harvey is okay but will he ever take the next step? I just think we need to at at least one Edge to go with what we got. Maybe they are waiting until after the spring to see what's what
We also have some highly touted freshmen that will play. I think Wayne and Bain log snaps. Chantz and Harvey are okay as backups for the Coastal. Definitely an upgrade would be welcome but it’s not as high on the priority list.

Advertisement
Back