Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Hear me out..... Portal players shouldn't get their own thread until they commit to us.
There’s 672 pages on a recruit that isn’t even coming here

We can’t have a thread on a portal WR that we desperately need who’s visiting this weekend?

Gotta start somewhere

Agreed.

Let’s start with TVD having his number. Then move to the offense not folding when we lose a slot receiver that may not have seen the field for the teams in the playoffs last week…

Onward and upward we go!

Advertisement
Doesn't give us the size/speed in a single package option like we wanted

But he does give us the speed...And we do have size already with Young/Ladsen/Redding/Horton. Just not a combo right now

There's some Rambo vibes here imo. Would be a good pick up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have size with Redding, Colbie Young and Ladson. We need someone who can get open on the outside in 1v1.....key word, consistently. Track the ball and make the catches. I dont care if he 5'8 or 6'4. Steve Smith, Santana, Deshawn Jackson others were not 6'4. Neither is Tyreek hill or Waddle and many others. Also Rambo wasn't 6'4 either, nor Stacey Coley and Allen Hurns. I like what i see from Bryant's film in 2021.

We have size with Redding, Colbie Young and Ladson. We need someone who can get open on the outside in 1v1.....key word, consistently. Track the ball and make the catches. I dont care if he 5'8 or 6'4. Steve Smith, Santana, Deshawn Jackson others were not 6'4. Neither is Tyreek hill or Waddle and many others. Also Rambo wasn't 6'4 either, nor Stacey Coley and Allen Hurns. I like what i see from Bryant's film in 2021.

It would be a very good addition. I think Young and Ladson can hold down the outside until we find some help. Redding isn’t good at all.

Then that leaves Smith, X, freshmen or this kid in the slot. Also have skinner probably playing in the slot. Still need 1 more big WR in my opinion

Advertisement
I agree with what your saying minus Redding and Ladson. Colbie Young is the only one I'd trust if TVD just was just chucking it down field. Ladson is ok hopefully he takes this spring to get more physical and use his height to his advantage. Maybe the 5th or 6th year is the charm for him.

Advertisement
I agree with what your saying minus Redding and Ladson. Colbie Young is the only one I'd trust if TVD just was just chucking it down field. Ladson is ok hopefully he takes this spring to get more physical and use his height to his advantage. Maybe the 5th or 6th year is the charm for him.
This is a kid that has the physical tools to actually become an impact player, but the question is - does he want it enough?

So is Gary Bryant our last shot at a WR before the portal closes?
Portal closing only means that they can't enter. Any player already in the portal can commit at any point in time.

But if you are talking about enrolling for spring then yea he would have to enroll by monday or wait until summer.

Portal closing only means that they can't enter. Any player already in the portal can commit at any point in time.

But if you are talking about enrolling for spring then yea he would have to enroll by monday or wait until summer.
wasn't there some smoke about us going after eddie lewis, the memphis wr?

Advertisement
Back