Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
ALL of our corners sucked. Not one was average and consistent. Every. Single. One. Hot. Dog. Water.

It's been rough to watch for sure.

Cornerback is the second most-challenging position to play in this era of College Football.

Literally no chance of a "good" defense without lining up players at those spots who are, at bare minimum, adequate

Advertisement

Seems like the sources saying he was going to UCLA were right. Now with Alford removing himself from the portal its Bryant is our only chance LMFAO
Probably going 1/4 at best 2/4.

Seems like Alford is pretty much the only one to be confident about

Can basically rule out Sturdivant and Broden. Heard reports Sturdivant wants to stay out west and is looking at UCLA. Broden hasn't twetted out an offer from us so he seems ruled out as of now.

Bryant is the only other one that Gaby has pointed out Miami has reached out to him. its just really hard to get Cali guys who aren't QB to move out east.

Advertisement

Chip Kelly is starting to get things rolling out there...he is starting to make UCLA 9-10 wins a year type program and in Kelly fashion will likely lose 1-2 he shouldnt.

But as much as everyone wants to win it all a school like UCLA should be thrilled if he averages 10 wins. Not sure what they have at QB for this year or if he is just going to take his lumps for a year with the Freshman.

Seems like the sources saying he was going to UCLA. Now with Alford removing himself from the portal its Bryant is our only chance LMFAO
Boys can't land a mid kid from Cuse. I'm not confident we are closing a USC kid, but with the NIL, anything can happen and Mario can sell ice to eskimos if he gets face time with them.

Boys can't land a mid kid from Cuse. I'm not confident we are closing a USC kid, but with the NIL, anything can happen and Mario can sell ice to eskimos if he gets face time with them.
For sure, i basically said we were going to go 1/4 since i thought the syracuse kid was a lock but now 0/4 seems definately the most likely scenario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Walker Howard to tcu and lane out here retweeting this kids post dancing with Kelley saying this is my coach.

Kiffin is so funny

2CDA6BB3-2B44-4426-9DB0-CA161E617D76.jpeg

Advertisement
Back