Transfer Portal watch

Yeah but if u have CBs who can cover 1 v 1 u can actually do that. Si or no?
Sure. But that's not what we were doing. We mainly played zone throughout the season. They were supposed to release to the safeties and the safeties 9 out of 10 were biting on the underneath routes which left recievers released to NO ONE & made dj look like he was even more hopeless.

Advertisement
Sure. But that's not what we were doing. We mainly played zone throughout the season. They were supposed to release to the safeties and the safeties 9 out of 10 were biting on the underneath routes which left recievers released to NO ONE & made dj look like he was even more hopeless.
We played zone because the CBs sucked, not because of the LBs. Sorry. I sat in that stadium and saw Steele call zero coverage and everytime both Ivey and Tyrique got roasted. And i knew it was zero and not zone cause they blitzed as well. When i seen them line up, i turn to my wife and said babe, bbq coming. 10 seconds later the opponent is in the end zone

We played zone because the CBs sucked, not because of the LBs. Sorry. I sat in that stadium and saw Steele call zero coverage and everytime both Ivey and Tyrique got roasted. And i knew it was zero and not zone cause they blitzed as well. When i seen them line up, i turn to my wife and said babe, bbq coming. 10 seconds later the opponent is in the end zone
Not saying cbs weren't basic as can be as well, but that's not why we were playing cover 2 or 3.

Not saying cbs weren't basic as can be as well, but that's not why we were playing cover 2 or 3.
They weren't basic, they were terrible. The only time u blame the safety for the deep halves is in cover 2. Cover 3 the CB is still responsible for the deep outside. If you gonna tell me, if the safety doesnt play right all the time the CBs are roasted, and not only do they get beat, they dont even have speed to make a tackle after the catch. That is indeed terrible. Im not a coach but i seen what i seen. In person.

Advertisement
If this kid commits, he becomes our top WR. That’s how good he is. I’ve watched him closely. He has elite skills. Great hands. Awareness. Smooth 4.43 (verified) speed.

And compared to what we have now, it doesn’t take much to become #1 in this squad. Sadly.
****, as long as he is better than K Smith then we are okay lol

Advertisement
I like the sound of this kid would be our top WR….then I remember the rest of the room and glass returns to half empty…

1673619512957.png
1673619512957.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Average? Outside of Tyrique, I wouldn't even consider any CB we had last season as average. The only time they looked "good" were against offenses that were worse than ours, literally. Same with our 2nd level defenders outside of 31 late.

The most baffling **** ever is how we ended up with a roster laden with guys whose (lack of) speed indicates they should be playing at Miami (OH).

Obviously the previous staff missed on some of its top targets, but their evaluation process must've been way beyond messed up

What Happened Reaction GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back