Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
If this kid commits, he becomes our top WR. That’s how good he is. I’ve watched him closely. He has elite skills. Great hands. Awareness. Smooth 4.43 (verified) speed.

And compared to what we have now, it doesn’t take much to become #1 in this squad. Sadly.
Agree, and I don't even think of him as highly as what you described. I see an above-average college receiver with solid speed. But that's easily the most proven pass-catcher we'd have.

Advertisement
I agree on the need to develop your own guys but I say you take him. Sitting behind a productive p5 backer can be part of that development.

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 8.28.05 PM.jpg

Thats alot of speed and experience in one offseason to a room that had no business being burnt that much with a top 10 sack team.
Cb isn't the reason we kept getting burnt. If you really wanna keep it a buck you can blame linebacker for that. Because a s a result of them we cheated up safeties who all struggled to read the deep ball. They're all dudes who play down field. Kam was the one dude who stayed in the film room and learned eventually.

Cb isn't the reason we kept getting burnt. If you really wanna keep it a buck you can blame linebacker for that. Because a s a result of them we cheated up safeties who all struggled to read the deep ball. They're all dudes who play down field. Kam was the one dude who stayed in the film room and learned eventually.
Yeah but if u have CBs who can cover 1 v 1 u can actually do that. Si or no?

Advertisement
Players like Kaleb Spencer will have to play. Missing out on Bonsu, Joenel and Hussy was not ideal at all. Spencer may suprise some people though. His physique is college ready. Pause
Safeties will be Kam, James, Balom, Markieth, Jaden Harris, Spencer, and Antione Jackson (likely). We should definitely add 2 more just for depth purposes, but our two deep will be solid. Kam and James are barely coming off the field.

Advertisement
What u listed as 10% is more along the lines of 75%
Again not excusing gattis lack of creativity but not sure what exactly he could've done to make us even competitive on the sphere you're talking about once injuries kicked in. My main issues with gattis was nowhere near enough motion & a complete lack of adaption.
@The Franchise Happy new years brother. I'm curious what you disagree with? Is it the severity of how much injuries impacted us or gattis related? Context being applied when I said competitive on the level he talked about, he used arguably the two best p5 offenses in the country as examples in Tennessee & SC.

Advertisement
Our CBs got roasted by every team they played. Even run heavy team like Southern Miss, Bethune, MTSU, Duke. Average *** players. We were not up againt Tennessee. They sucked.

Average? Outside of Tyrique, I wouldn't even consider any CB we had last season as average. The only time they looked "good" were against offenses that were worse than ours, literally. Same with our 2nd level defenders outside of 31 late.

Average? Outside of Tyrique, I wouldn't even consider any CB we had last season as average. The only time they looked "good" were against offenses that were worse than ours, literally. Same with our 2nd level defenders outside of 31 late.
Im talking about the players who burnt out DBs. Man gonna tell me have fun trying to play 1 v 1 against MTSU, Duke and Southern Miss players. Our CBs sucked ***. I blame LBs for run defense and covering the middle. I sat in that stadium and saw almost every **** game bombs down the sideline. Thats not LB fault. Tf

Advertisement
Back