Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Safety and DT is probably worse off than wr……yeah I said it. I’ve only heard one name at safety and he went elsewhere . I’m actually shocked we haven’t taken one minimum.
I agree with this but what is your opinion on our DE? Ive went back and watched tape and we just didn't generate pressure at all at times. Hopefully Kelly and Moss step up next year.

I feel like this is a Rambo 2.0 situation, and Bryant Jr. would kill it here. Now, we just have to count on Gattis to close...

Advertisement
I got this

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Advertisement
Well, his father seems to be in charge of his recruitment. How far will you go to secure his commitment, and prove to Miami fans how loyal you are to this program?
Yep. And his father said that the offensive system is a major factor. Also said he wants coaching at this next stop to prepare him for the draft. Sounded like he's one and done.

I hope we sign him. But I'd be surprised. What his side is looking for is the exact opposite of what we have to offer right now. System (and position coach). Its cost us all the other WRs we've gone after.

Players like Kaleb Spencer will have to play. Missing out on Bonsu, Joenel and Hussy was not ideal at all. Spencer may suprise some people though. His physique is college ready. Pause

ATTENTION YOU PANICKING RITALIN NEEDING MFKRS 🚨

The staff is going to resolve all the issues we have on this team BUT Everything can’t be solved in one year or through the portal. Portal players are mainly average joes, high school recruiting is where you upgrade your team not the portal.

I’m sure we will get a complimentary safety to compete against Markeith Williams Kaleb Spencer and Antoine Jackson and play STs but that’s all he will be.. definitely not competing against Kam and definitely not James Williams for a starting position. So get that out ur fckn mind if that’s what you were thinking.

Carry On :backyard-pool:

Advertisement
Safety and DT is probably worse off than wr……yeah I said it. I’ve only heard one name at safety and he went elsewhere . I’m actually shocked we haven’t taken one minimum.
Are you unable to share the name at safety? I Just want to get an idea of the profile they were looking at adding.

l

Are you unable to share the name at safety? I Just want to get an idea of the profile they were looking at adding.

l
I don't want to speak for Cribby, but pretty sure Evan Williams was mentioned earlier in the thread as someone the staff was looking at. In fact, I remember thinking if we landed him, I would switch to drinking Evan Williams at home games.

Advertisement
If this kid commits, he becomes our top WR. That’s how good he is. I’ve watched him closely. He has elite skills. Great hands. Awareness. Smooth 4.43 (verified) speed.

And compared to what we have now, it doesn’t take much to become #1 in this squad. Sadly.

Advertisement
Back