Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Yes, i said another db could be hitting , I also said “ kids what are playing today could hit the portal “that was the Saturday of the playoffs.

So does this mean addea is staying or would he even help with this or what? So curious what’s going to happen with this staff. It seems addea is still heavily involved in recruiting

Advertisement
So does this mean addea is staying or would he even help with this or what? So curious what’s going to happen with this staff. It seems addea is still heavily involved in recruiting
I haven’t heard anything definite on the defensive side other than there would be a minimum of one coach leaving. I do know Addae leaves a lot to be desired with coaches / recruits.

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

Him , Roberts and Brown would change the room.

Emphasis on him. Getting him and crossing the finish line on McClain changes the whole outlook IMO and gives Steele much more freedom to do what he truly wants to do and that is send the ******* house. Would be our most talented position group by far IMO although admittedly lacking experience. Luckily, CB is one of the few spots that young cats can make an impact/get the job done.

I haven’t heard anything definite on the defensive side other than there would be a minimum of one coach leaving. I do know Addae leaves a lot to be desired with coaches / recruits.
Notwithstanding of this, his coaching may keep him around since Kam became an All-American? Or was that in spite of Addae?

Advertisement
All the stops for Singletary. He isn’t the proven veteran that we need but he is extremely talented and boosts the room and competition. Get him on campus this weekend!

He was a T-Rob guy, he was the main reason for his interest in us IIRC but doesn’t matter. Get him here.

Thought he was an Addae guy, that's why we thought we could get him at the 11th hour before signing day last year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was touched upon by either @Da Jumbo Mutombo or @SouthParkCane, I forget but they were scared about the fact that X was our best option at WR. The 8-4 DBs were big and physical, the way to beat them was outright speed. X is a technician with good quickness but not great. They would have been able to negate his greatest strengths.
I think he makes the catch B Smith dropped on 4th down.

Advertisement
Back