Transfer Portal watch

I don't hate the pickup. Arroyo is coming off of injury, can't automatically assume a heavy/productive workload there. The other guys are talented but none are true inline TEs. I guess Mamarelli but this should be an upgrade over him. Plus it adds some veteran leadership that wont scare anyone into the transfer portal. We needed a blocking TE that can mash it up near the line of scrimmage, he fills that void.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
I would put Gattis and WRs ahead of the Oline but let's say ur right. Do you see this team going from 5 to 8 wins? I don't, I think the ceiling is 7 and that's if they schedule a cupcake with that open date.
OL improvements for me are elite, with Gattis, i see 2 wins added. Say MTSU and Duke. We need a better OC to get to 8 or 9. Regardless of the changes made i will not predict anything better than 8-4. These guys have to earn it. I believe teams with worse WR talent have put up better passing numbers than us. Thats a scheme issue for me. Everything starts with the OL though.

Advertisement
It was crystal balled him to auburn which is crazy to me seeing how he had interest from Alabama.

Sure sounds like he was $$ motivated so if not for the transcript issues... what could have been.

Advertisement
Back